[Serie A] Milan 4-2 JUVENTUS [July 7th, 2020] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
not sure about it. the pre-season is very short due to covid, so my guess is that most teams will try to avoid any unnecessary changes in both the squad and the coaching staff. unless we lose the league (which would be quite a feat even for this fragile sarriventus), i do think we will keep maurice for next season.

cl is kinda lottery every year, especially this season, so i wouldn't be surprised if sarri got a free pass from the management, whatever the outcome of our cl campaign would be. not saying i agree, that's just my impression.
Unlike Barcelona and Bayern Munich who sacked their domestic double winning coaches in the middle of the season I don't know why we hired Sarri neither we play beautiful football nor are we winning trophies atleast till now

Buy on AliExpress.com

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
well done m8

please kindly stfu in the atalanta thread, much appreciated
You're right, with great power comes great responsibility. I'll do what I can with my posts on a forum in the interwebs to help us win vs Atalanta and not finish 4th.

- - - Updated - - -

Will we Sack Sarri if he we get knocked out in the champions League to Lyon
It's inevitable. You don't get sacked for not winning Coppa Italia unlike what the mob thought, but you get sacked for not winning against an Ajax or Lyon in the CL.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
You're right, with great power comes great responsibility. I'll do what I can with my posts on a forum in the interwebs to help us win vs Atalanta and not finish 4th.

- - - Updated - - -

It's inevitable. You don't get sacked for not winning Coppa Italia unlike what the mob thought, but you get sacked for not winning against an Ajax or Lyon in the CL.
Should have been sacked for what he said after the napoli defeat stating that if he had to lose it would be to them

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
I love all the haters now feeling so good that they can come back out again lol. This game showed a few things. The main one for me was that spending a lot of money on the defense was a fantastic decision
Like clockwork lol after certain threads were quiet for a while.

- - - Updated - - -

Should have been sacked for what he said after the napoli defeat stating that if he had to lose it would be to them
Wasn't tactful what he said but wasn't mob justice level prosecutable offense.

He's a commie grandpa with feels for the downtrodden but has also come to realize the Juve side of things (first when we "stalked" him Arthur style, then after insults and usual bizarre complaints from anti Juventini).

I'm more concerned about his qualities as a coach. Being a perfectionist utopian is both his strength and weakness as is with any perfectionist.

Last edited:
Apr 19, 2007

- - - Updated - - -

He's a commie grandpa with feels for the downtrodden but has also come to realize the Juve side of things (first when we "stalked" him Arthur style, then after insults and usual bizarre complaints from anti Juventini).

I'm more concerned about his qualities as a coach. Being a perfectionist utopian is both his strength and weakness as is with any perfectionist.
I think its telling that some people go missing if things are good. They dont praise the good but just love to show up when something is "bad"

Remember these are the people that were thinking we would finish 3rd not to long ago.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

- - - Updated - - -

well I'm not being funny but after sticking his finger at the Juve fans whilst he was at napoli didn't help.

Its quite sad that he hasn't got the managerial acumen to read the game at crucial times, and he can't even motivate the players properly. Thank fuck we have people like Ronaldo in the dressing room to at least charge the troops up.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
I think its telling that some people go missing if things are good. They dont praise the good but just love to show up when something is "bad"

Remember these are the people that were thinking we would finish 3rd not to long ago.
And same people who thought Ronaldo was MLS level back in November, passionately argued Pjanic was better than Pogba, thought pjanic-arthur was financially a bad deal for us, didn't want to sign Haaland for 20m, concluded Dybala > ADP after former's first season, preferred Mourinho and ancelotti over sarri, had Berna in their dream lineup for this season, thought Atalanta will be just above relegation after they sold Caldara, etc, etc. Yeah.

Just another day on Tuz with the 100m Pjanic burros.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
What could Sarri do, 3 goals in 5 minutes..
A scenario that almost never happens, there is almost no time to react and it’s not that we had game changers on the bench.
He should react after we conceded or at least after the Milan 2nd goal. Almost All Milan's goal especially 1st, 3rd, and 4th is our mistake which shouldnt happened.

We look very tired. This is always Sarri problem with man management, he always stick with the starting eleven. He needs to trust the bench players.
We could introduce Costa earlier for Higuain. We could put Matuidi to replace Danilo. We could bring Wesley as JGC subs. There also Ramsey for Pjanic or Benta whom we can get fresh legs

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
well I'm not being funny but after sticking his finger at the Juve fans whilst he was at napoli didn't help.

Its quite sad that he hasn't got the managerial acumen to read the game at crucial times, and he can't even motivate the players properly. Thank fuck we have people like Ronaldo in the dressing room to at least charge the troops up.
I didn't see the game but I don't know what changes you expect him to make when we concede three within five minutes.

The thing I didn't like most about the game is the lack of rotation in starting lineup. Maybe that could've helped after an hour. But Bonucci is solely to blame for his attempted ass tackles.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I didn't see the game but I don't know what changes you expect him to make when we concede three within five minutes.

The thing I didn't like most about the game is the lack of rotation in starting lineup. Maybe that could've helped after an hour. But Bonucci is solely to blame for his attempted ass tackles.
Not criticising the subs for yesterday, but in general his reading of the game is pretty bad, and doesn't react too well.

Seriously I was pissed about bonucci last night, more so today... id rather have boumsong and leggrottaglie brought out of retirement and put at the back in his and rugani's place.

Jan 22, 2016
The amount of haters we have is just unbelievable. Here in my country not only fans of milan are out of caves after 10 years, other fans of different leagues are celebrating like a mad man.
This let me to give much more respect to our beloved Club. Even a single and meaningless win over Juventus is something unreal that should be celebrated by them.

From now on every win for us is not just a usual win. I will celebrate every goal and every win like it's our last ever win.

Let's fuck this league for another decade even harder than last 10 years. I want nothing but forth and fifth stars in the next 20 years.

Forza Juve

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
The amount of haters we have is just unbelievable. Here in my country not only fans of milan are out of caves after 10 years, other fans of different leagues are celebrating like a mad man.
This let me to give much more respect to our beloved Club. Even a single and meaningless win over Juventus is something unreal that should be celebrated by them.

From now on every win for us is not just a usual win. I will celebrate every goal and every win like it's our last ever win.

Let's fuck this league for another decade even harder than last 10 years. I want nothing but forth and fifth stars in the next 20 years.

Forza Juve
This is why I hate it when people say "Im bored of winning the league"

The idiocy of other fans fuels my burning desire to see this club through more and more success.

It's called payback for your years of mockery during the calciopoli years

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
This Milan team looks solid for the first time in years. We still don't know what they could achieve at the end of the season but I like more competition since next season.
Solid to some degree yes, but achieve anything? doubtful, we absolutely gifted them their goals and not because of any tactical genius from Pioli's part, we dominated them for an hour till bonucci and co decided to have brain farts

89man

Sep 4, 2013
Solid to some degree yes, but achieve anything? doubtful, we absolutely gifted them their goals and not because of any tactical genius from Pioli's part, we dominated them for an hour till bonucci and co decided to have brain farts
Ronaldo's goal was put on a platter too though.

Dybala was a massive loss for you guys.
I fear him more than Ronaldo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)