[Serie A] Milan 4-2 JUVENTUS [July 7th, 2020] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FlavioJuve

Jun 6, 2007
To be fair it came of his chest. The yellow was for protesting. No pk though bc it came from 50cm away and no chance for bonbon to prevent it from hutting his arm. It was in a natural position. But italiy continue to insist on this new sport called hitthearm, its much more fun than football
I know, but I am just mad at this point.
Does anyone have an overview of all given penalties this season (for /against) and if they were from VAR?

Buy on AliExpress.com

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Could it be that the Lazio result relaxed the team? Cant find words to explain that meltdown. We looked great untill that PK, even Bonucci and Rugani looked good.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
The wider bench gives us the ability to rotate, but the starting 11 is pretty much staying the same. Bar Costa and Higuain, the other changes since the restart seem to do little other than disrupt the flow of the team so they could end up being of little help.
Chiellini and Ramsey will be useful once they get into shape, as well as Higuain. We can allow one or two weak links - Danilo, Matuidi, Bernardeschi- in the starting line up from time to time.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
And Bologna beat Inter with 10 players, and Lecce beat Lazio, and we destroyed Lecce, and Milan beat us, and so on.
With a game every 3rd day, be prepared for more unexpected results.
This suits us well imo, considering our wider bench, with all our players coming back, and with our 7 pts lead. This scudetto is ours, but I prefer if it's not won officially with lots of time to go before the CL matches. Would be ideal to win it some 2 weeks before our match with Lyon.
I'd like to share your optimism about the CL but fucking hell i can never feel confident so long we have idiots like bonucci playing

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Could it be that the Lazio result relaxed the team? Cant find words to explain that meltdown. We looked great untill that PK, even Bonucci and Rugani looked good.
It was the second goal, not the penalty. I listened to professional players saying how receiving two quick goals, or even a single incident, can make your legs so heavy that everything you try to do doesn't work. It doesn't happen that often in the highest levels of football, but we've all seen it tens of times.
I don't think Lazio's result had anything to do with the collapse.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Shit result but nothing lost based on the Lazio result. Nonetheless....these types of losses generally whip the team back in place.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Show a little confidence in ass tackling and you are going to be fine.
Seriously I feared that would return tonight knowing he would play alongside rugani. No joke next season I want DemiLigt partnership established and forged for years to come

- - - Updated - - -

My player ratings if anyone's interested:
Woj
Bonucci :sergio::tdown::rofl:
Rugani :tdown::tdown::tdown:
Danilo :rofl: :lol: :rofl:
Cuadrado :tup::tdown:
Pjanic :tup:
Bentancur :tup::tup:
Rabiot :delpiero:
Ronaldo :tup:
Berna
Higuain :tdown:

Subs:
Matuidi :sergio:
Ramsey :tdown:
Costa
Sandro :lol:
Costa just for that bit of trickery to weave past 2 players.... :tuttosport:

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
40150796413_n.png?_nc_cat=110&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_ohc=O0VII1CCUfkAX-3o7rz&_nc_ht=scontent.fskp4-2.png

Just a reminder guys. We are all gutted with this, but keep this picture in mind. We are still in a good position. Next game we will have Dybala and MdL back.

The slap by meelan today will bring us back to ground, I think we will be fine.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
40150796413_n.png?_nc_cat=110&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_ohc=O0VII1CCUfkAX-3o7rz&_nc_ht=scontent.fskp4-2.png

Just a reminder guys. We are all gutted with this, but keep this picture in mind. We are still in a good position. Next game we will have Dybala and MdL back.

The slap by meelan today will bring us back to ground, I think we will be fine.
Lose to Atalanta on Saturday then things become messy, especially with Lazio after that. A few other tricky games coming up too.

Given our record against any half decent team, I'm not so confident.

Chiello3

IL Capitano
Nov 26, 2017
1594161437412.png

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Lose to Atalanta on Saturday then things become messy, especially with Lazio after that. A few other tricky games coming up too.

You think we will lose to Atalanta? And also Lazio after that? And they will win every signle remaining game? I dont think so, but time will tell. Anything can happen.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

75 points from 31 games is equivalent to about 92 points at the end of the season, enough to win the scudetto in every year- even in 2017-18.

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
Rabiot scored the Edgar Davids' type of goal, it was cool old school piece of football.

As for the rest, Allegri wasn't to blame for Bonucci - Rugani faults, and Sarri isn't either. But he's responsible for the team's total mental breakdown and zero tactical ingenuity when it mattered most. Those were two reasons why he lost everything with Napoli, and he didn't learn any lessons.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)