[Serie A] Milan 4-2 JUVENTUS [July 7th, 2020] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Whose? Rebic? Bonucci could have grabbed the ball, yet Rebic hand-balled and we should have had a freekick before Bonucci even touched it??
There was no handball from Rebic.
The ref thought there was and called it (and gave him a yellow, but that might be revoked, or might have been for complaining), but then he saw there was no handball from Rebic.

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
1) That penalty was a bit soft IMO but w/e
2) Rugani and Bonucci should never play together. You need a guy like De Ligt, Demiral or Chiellini to play with Bonucci and Rugani who are soft players. That being said Rugani isn't Juventus caliber and needs to go.
3) Matudi is awful. I hope he leaves next year.
4) Bernardeschi, Rabiot, Bentancur were good today. Costa didn't do much.
5) Sandro was rusty. I don't think he'll make another error like that soon.
6) Cuadrado was good until he began to look tired. Rebic's physicality and speed also seemed to become an issue as Cuadrado became more fatigued.
7) We really missed De Ligt. We really missed Dybala.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
To those who say that it wasn't a penalty. It actually was, however soft, according to the rules.
It's the second time bonnuci sticks his hand this way. The other was against Verona and we lost that one too.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
According to new rules you are arm needs to besides your body
According to the new rules, you are better off amputating your arms so that you can actually go and try to block an attempt, without worrying where they are.

No one has noted that although Alex Sandro’s pass was horrific. Rugani who was free actually moved backwards towards the goal line before the pass was attempted because he was scared to receive a pass there.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Fucking spal drew to fucking milan the other week
And Bologna beat Inter with 10 players, and Lecce beat Lazio, and we destroyed Lecce, and Milan beat us, and so on.
With a game every 3rd day, be prepared for more unexpected results.
This suits us well imo, considering our wider bench, with all our players coming back, and with our 7 pts lead. This scudetto is ours, but I prefer if it's not won officially with lots of time to go before the CL matches. Would be ideal to win it some 2 weeks before our match with Lyon.

89man

Sep 4, 2013
Thank you, oh captain, my captain - once a milanista, always a milanista :D

Relax, bishes, the title is still yours to lose. Going forward, however, I'd say your biggest opponent is Atalanta. not Lazio, who have mailed it in since the restart of Serie A, while Inter is still Inter.

Too bad my guys are hitting good form way too late for a shot at a CL spot.
Hope we keep Pioli?

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
This suits us well imo, considering our wider bench, with all our players coming back, and with our 7 pts lead.
The wider bench gives us the ability to rotate, but the starting 11 is pretty much staying the same. Bar Costa and Higuain, the other changes since the restart seem to do little other than disrupt the flow of the team so they could end up being of little help.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)