[Serie A] Milan 4-2 JUVENTUS [July 7th, 2020] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Week 31

Milan v Juventus (draw)
Lecce v Lazio (win)
+5

Week 32

Juventus v Atalanta (draw)
Lazio v Sassuolo (win)
+3

Week 33

Sassuolo v Juventus (win)
Udinese v Lazio (win)
+3

Week 34

Juventus v Lazio
if we lose this showdown then we will have same points

Conclusion : we need to win against Milan. It will be great if we can win all three games to keep +7 or getting more.
Then seal the scudetto with win against Lazio. After that we put our concentration in CL and play the kids in league games
All that speculation when the real expectation is to win all those games as it should, for Juve.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We scored 32 goals in serie A in 2020. On 13 matches.

27 of these 32 were scored or assisted by Ronaldo and Dybala. Of the remaining 5 goals, 2 were pretty much set up by those two. Higuain's goal against Lecce came after a back pass from Ronaldo, which was slightly deflected and so it wasn't counted as an assist. Demiral's goal against Roma came after a cross from Dybala, but it was too slightly touched by a Roma player before it reached Demiral's foot.
This means that only 3 goals came without an involvement of CR7 and Dybala. Yesterday's owngoal; De Ligt's last minute goal against Lecce assisted by D. Costa; and Cuadrado's goal against Brescia, assisted by Matuidi.

We're gonna miss Dybala in Milan.
Where do you get these numbers from?

May 25, 2019
Also Zlatan looked like a dead man yesterday. He really got old. Half fit Chiellini should handle him well enough. You can never trust Rugani though.
I have not seen him play since he went back to Serie A, but he played lazily in MLS. I would tune in to have my son learn from watching him and he was walking way too much there. It is probably pretty hard going from that league to one the quality of Serie A especially at his age.

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
Adnotacja 2020-07-05 230104.jpg

Adnotacja 2020-07-05 230345.jpg

They have three and a half real players

giphy.gif

- - - Updated - - -

Week 31

Milan v Juventus (draw)
Lecce v Lazio (win)
+5

Week 32

Juventus v Atalanta (draw)
Lazio v Sassuolo (win)
+3

Week 33

Sassuolo v Juventus (win)
Udinese v Lazio (win)
+3

Week 34

Juventus v Lazio
if we lose this showdown then we will have same points

Conclusion : we need to win against Milan. It will be great if we can win all three games to keep +7 or getting more.
Then seal the scudetto with win against Lazio. After that we put our concentration in CL and play the kids in league games

1 Why?
2.Why?
3 Why?

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
I hope they are too raw to perform, both physically and mentally, on a high level two games in a row. Hopefully Lazio's game takes a toll on them because if we grab 6 points against Milan and Atalanta we are practically Scudetto winners. If we get 4 it's fine as well as long as we don't lose against Lazio imo

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Although Zlatan's star is definitely fading I don't fancy that Rugani - Bonucci duo for us, it has often been bad. Plus Rugani is going to be really short on sharpness.

At the other end I still wouldn't start Higuain, he looks really unfit.

Costa - Ronaldo - Bernardeschi

This looks really underwhelming tbh, but we are short of options.
To me this game has all the red flags for us (suspensions, unfit and unsuited players, motivated opponent in good form) that we are in for a bad performance and quite possibly a loss. I don’t expect anything more than a draw in this one. Hope I’m wrong

And yeah that Rugani - Bonucci CB pairing has often been woeful. Those Ajax at home vibes...

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
that we are in for a bad performance and quite possibly a loss
But we are raising our form with each match. We caught a second breath and motorically we start to look good and most importantly, we start to play fast on last 30 meters before the opponent's goal.
You don't want to tell me that squad of Milan, which I put above, despite Rugani and Berna in our first 11, is ....equivalent. Its not.

I bet trio Ronaldo Higuain Costa.

It still looks better than Rebic Gypsy38, and I don't know some pawn.
We just need to go high on Turk, who got in form after 2 years in Milan (probably for a moment) And Frank, "I don't think much, I keep on making mass." Because he even more packed in the gym :).

If we play at the same pace as with Lecce and Torino, Milan will not defend even 1 point ... yet a referee ...

And Ronaldo is in streak mode on.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
But we are raising our form with each match. We caught a second breath and motorically we start to look good and most importantly, we start to play fast on last 30 meters before the opponent's goal.
You don't want to tell me that squad of Milan, which I put above, despite Rugani and Berna in our first 11, is ....equivalent. Its not.

I bet trio Ronaldo Higuain Costa.

It still looks better than Rebic Gypsy38, and I don't know some pawn.
We just need to go high on Turk, who got in form after 2 years in Milan (probably for a moment) And Frank, "I don't think much, I keep on making mass." Because he even more packed in the gym :).

If we play at the same pace as with Lecce and Torino, Milan will not defend even 1 point ... yet a referee ...

And Ronaldo is in streak mode on.
Dont worry Bentan will make turk his bitch. I love how he disposseses opponents.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I don't like Bonucci -Rugaini pair.I just don't understand why we don't get rid of him .Not a Juve material.And we will definitely feel Dybala absence.More than DeLigt's.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Who or what is a saelemaekers?

- - - Updated - - -

I don't like Bonucci -Rugaini pair.I just don't understand why we don't get rid of him .Not a Juve material.And we will definitely feel Dybala absence.More than DeLigt's.
What better 5th CB were you hoping for for this season?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Yea the lack of De Ligt and Dybala making me nervous. Such a shallow squad.

I am somewhat optimistic about Rabiot getting his shit together and dumping Matuidi out of the squad.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Sarri Recap
- Milan difficult team for us
- Difficult games/month coming up
- Players need to be concentrated
- Higuain is better
- Ramsey offers attacking solutions
- Chiellini and Sandro recovering

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Yea the lack of De Ligt and Dybala making me nervous. Such a shallow squad.

I am somewhat optimistic about Rabiot getting his shit together and dumping Matuidi out of the squad.
Despite 0-0, huge diff in quality (backed up by stats as well) in coppa, with or without red.

They'll have Theo this time and we'll have Rugani (more than good enough for Milan usually but could be rusty this time), but that shouldn't be enough to get nervous about this Milan.

Higuain-DC is as good as Dybala-Berna.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)