[Serie A] Milan 3-0 Juventus - May 15, 2010, Matchday 38 - aka "Please Make It End!" (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
You wasted your time. I didn't need to, and did not, read your post. I already know his history.
The first part of the post was for you. Obviously, you couldn't reply to it.

The rest is for people who got a piece of brain and want to know something about Prandelli. Plus, I copied and pasted a previous post of mine, I didn't waste my time at all.

jbsal

Jul 25, 2008
I am very disappointed, not that we lost because I expected it. But because of our team having no class, no start for Camo, no Trez, taking Buffon off at halftime. I hope Buffon understands that it was Zacch's stupidity to take him off, and I hope he doesn't get offended.

Bye bye Zaccheroni, bye bye Secco (hopefully). And, hopefully we get rid of the garbage players and welcome new talent this summer.
I can't believe my friends are referring to juventus as a shit club now ... what d hell happenend this season.. god damn it - - -- - fire bun Ferrara & Zacceroni - - - and all who responsible - - -- - -

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

The rest is for people who got a piece of brain and want to know something about Prandelli. Plus, I copied and pasted a previous post of mine, I didn't waste my time at all.
Don't think too highly of yourself. I don't need you to tell me what Prandelli has done, nor do I need lecture on anything about the game whatsoever from you. There is a reason why I don't usually respond to your posts and that reason is frankly fucking obvious.

Congrats on wasting your time. Do not respond because I don't give two shits what you have to say.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Don't think too highly of yourself. I don't need you to tell me what Prandelli has done, nor do I need lecture on anything about the game whatsoever from you. There is a reason why I don't usually respond to your posts and that reason is frankly fucking obvious.

Congrats on wasting your time. Do not respond because I don't give two shits what you have to say.
Wow :shifty:

You just embarrassed yourself!

I'll just say it again, since the functioning part of your brain looks so tiny that even simple things don't make sense.

I didn't want to tell you what Prandelli has done. The only part of the post that is directed at you was a question that you still couldn't answer. For the rest of the post, I just copied and pasted a previous post to highlight Prandelli's career to those who don't know. Obviously not you, you don't need lectures on anything regarding the game :lol:

Now, please, reply to me. I can't wait to read what the game's master has to say. You're so damn pathetic. Guess what, kid? I don't give a shit about what you have to say neither :D

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I thought you don't give a shit and there's a reason why you usually ignore my posts, which by the way, is killing me inside! :lol: what a retard!

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
haha first of all....

fuck you guys who kept on saying that we need del piero and trezeguet to partner up front.

come on, these two strikers are fuckin history! ok they may be good when they are on form. BUT, they are on form for only about one game out of 10 games. Del piero is easy to contain, just get physical with him. And trezeguet can't do anything but finish.

and also fuck you guys who say 4-2-3-1 over and over again. We all know that 4-2-3-1 is the best formation for juventus with gio, dieg, candrea/camo. BUT COME ON! we are supporting an italian team. ITALIAN HATE POSITIVE FOOTBALL! italians are the murderers of beautiful football....so stop dreaming you fuckers!

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009

cheers for the outline,seven...i'm sure there a fair few members who haven't been following prandelli's every move since becoming a manager.

with all this constant bickering on here, regarding potential new juve managers, its good to some factual content as well as pure opinion. It would be wicked to have ALL the main candidates with the record lined up against each other.

deepblue

IBM Chess Programmer(DB)
Feb 19, 2003
You're willing to judge Prandelli only based on this season, can you do the same for Ranieri and Del Neri?

Prandelli has an impressive résumé:

Atalanta youth coach 1990-1997: He did a very good job developing many young players. He actually made a name of Atalanta's youth system as one of the best in Italy. It wasn't the case in the 80's before he joined them.

Lecce 1997-1998: First job as a manager where he failed and got sacked after 6 months. Lecce were demoted that season, they had even a worse second round after Prandelli's departure.

Verona 1998-2000: He led Verona back to Serie A in his first season! 9th place in his second season immediately after promotion.

Venezia 2000-2001: One season with Venezia and he led the team to Seria A, again!

Parma 2002-2004: In his first season, he led Parma to a 5th place and a UEFA cup place. In his second season, Parma maintained the 5th place and a UEFA cup place with Alberto Gilardino as a runner-up in the goal scoring charts with an impressive 23 goals.

Fiorentina 2005-now: His first season in Tuscany proved to be a huge success, as Prandelli transformed Fiorentina from relegation strugglers into a team worthy of a UEFA Champions League spot, finishing the season in fourth place. Unfortunately for Fiorentina and Prandelli however, as a result of the Calciopoli match-fixing scandal, Fiorentina along with Juventus were stripped of their Champions League spot. Prandelli's team, though, started the 2006–07 season in Serie A (albeit with a 15 point deduction) after initially being relegated to Serie B at first instance. Despite the 15 point deduction, Prandelli was able to guide Fiorentina to a 6th place finish in Serie A (with the same point tally as 5th placed Palermo), securing UEFA Cup qualification for the 2007–08 season. The team did very well in the competition, losing the penalty shootout against Rangers in the semi-final. In Serie A, the team finished fourth after winning a long race against A.C. Milan, earning a ticket to participate in the UEFA Champions League.

This season he made the 16 round of the UEFA Champions League for the first time in his Viola career (Possibly Viola's history? Not sure!).

Cesare Prandelli was twice named the winner of the Panchina D'Oro (Golden Bench) award for best Italian club coach for his work during the 2005–06 and the 2006–07 season.

For his work in the 2007–08 season, Prandelli was awarded the Serie A Coach of the Year at the "Oscar del calcio" awards in early 2009.
Prandelli is the italian version of Martin O Neill.....

He can string together consistent runs but lacks bottle and would always falls short more like Ranieri. These coaches are good enough to manage traditional midtable teams, can punch above his weight for some time but throw them at a big club it should stink in a season or two.

At Juventus he can definitely inspire a spot higher than 7th, may be with luck qualify for the CL next season, but he wont progress beyond a certain point. Same with Del Neiri, Donadoni, Ranieri etal all Italian coaches these days average at best. Spaletti looks tactically brilliant, with the big funding available he can do better but the chain of managing a big club should weigh down on his shoulders sooner or latter.

The buck stops with the manager, he should have reputation and build a strong team gradually in three seasons time. Gone are the days of Sacchi, Lippi, Trap and Capello...no italian coach at the moment is good enough to manage big italian teams just like their English counterparts. Better blow it all on Benetiz, Hiddink, Rijkaard, Queiroz or some foreign coaches

deepblue

IBM Chess Programmer(DB)
Feb 19, 2003
Inter made the same mistake in the 90's, Moratti was shelling out in the transfer market some great buys but he stuck with two bit managers and eventually took nearly 10-12 years to recover. Berlu and Moggi in particular invested on top managers, with two are three fancied buys they were able to build strong teams. With all these bit part managers its already three seasons gone with some £150M spent yet the team is reeling in the midtable, I hope Juve dont carry on the mistakes made by Inter.

white_rabbit

Apr 9, 2006
and also fuck you guys who say 4-2-3-1 over and over again. We all know that 4-2-3-1 is the best formation for juventus with gio, dieg, candrea/camo. BUT COME ON! we are supporting an italian team. ITALIAN HATE POSITIVE FOOTBALL! italians are the murderers of beautiful football....so stop dreaming you fuckers!
I agree that as THE italian team, juve probably will never switch to a more attractive football and as you said any italian team supporter should realise that. and secco and co trying to imitate barca was plain stupid.
however, I enjoy defense and tactical play intensity as much as i enjoy flare and open play (sometimes more). for me both are two beautiful kinds of football and I would rather see a robust tactical juve than an exposed flary one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)