[Serie A] Milan 3-0 Juventus - May 15, 2010, Matchday 38 - aka "Please Make It End!" (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
The thing that scares the shit out of me the most is that I don't think that this team and fans can forget this season that easy, and can't get the feeling out of me that we can stand up next season.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
The thing that scares the shit out of me the most is that I don't think that this team and fans can forget this season that easy, and can't get the feeling out of me that we can stand up next season.
Fans don't matter. But it scares me too that this season may influence the players whenever things start working bad during the match or we concede a stupid goal. This year, we would have started a match well, but the moment we conceded a goal things went to hell. It was all in their heads. Like with Inter in CL.

We must get rid of as many players possible. There is sick defeatist atmosphere in our team and it can't be terminated unless we make many changes. A coach who will bring discipline and motivation, plus at least 5-6 new faces in the starting XI and more of those on the bench.

white_rabbit

Apr 9, 2006
why is that scary. our management tried to forget seireB and look at what happened? we should remember this season as a very cruel lesson.

remember that during this season every week since the byren defeat we try to forget and say "it can only go up from here" and we were proven wrong week after week.

OP
JBF

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
  • Thread Starter #287
    haha first of all....

fuck you guys who kept on saying that we need del piero and trezeguet to partner up front.

come on, these two strikers are fuckin history! ok they may be good when they are on form. BUT, they are on form for only about one game out of 10 games. Del piero is easy to contain, just get physical with him. And trezeguet can't do anything but finish.

and also fuck you guys who say 4-2-3-1 over and over again. We all know that 4-2-3-1 is the best formation for juventus with gio, dieg, candrea/camo. BUT COME ON! we are supporting an italian team. ITALIAN HATE POSITIVE FOOTBALL! italians are the murderers of beautiful football....so stop dreaming you fuckers!
    Did this guy get banned over this? :lol:

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    Fans don't matter. But it scares me too that this season may influence the players whenever things start working bad during the match or we concede a stupid goal. This year, we would have started a match well, but the moment we conceded a goal things went to hell. It was all in their heads. Like with Inter in CL.

We must get rid of as many players possible. There is sick defeatist atmosphere in our team and it can't be terminated unless we make many changes. A coach who will bring discipline and motivation, plus at least 5-6 new faces in the starting XI and more of those on the bench.
    Definitely and I know where your getting at with the fans. The fans will turn around once the results come in. But it won't help if they stop supporting once we concede, or start riots if we lose a game.

But we certainly need a change of players here. Hell a change in almost everything, from the management to the backroom coaching staff.

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    Phew! Finally the nightmare is over. I just hope we get on the right track as soon as possible.

Juven

Dec 12, 2009
    FFS, they were knocked out by a team that reached the final won the Bundesliga and the Cup tonight and were owned by Fiorentina in both games thanks to refs retarded call in the 1st leg.
    Actually Bayern owned Fiorentina. But it has been overshadowed by the offside goal.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
    Apr 19, 2003
    Finally this shit is over.

Glad i didn't have to watch it.and you know what i actually thought the guys would have some will and motivation to fight and win in their last game,but hey why should they huh?

Now when it's over,it's obvous what we have to do.like Alen said,new coach who will bring motivation and discipline.
    and whoever it is,he better bring it,along with some great new ideas for the game.

plus for sure half team need to be shown the door,many old guys who doesn't have it anymore in them(Camo,Zebina,Trez,Canna,Sali...even Dp looks tired and old,and i am his very big fan).

Thank god Zac and Secco are gone,so we start rebuilding and we better start it as soon as possible.

Juve,we'll support forever,but changes need to done!

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
    Jul 3, 2009
    One important thing we're missing here that surly has contributed to our failures in the last coupla years is the old guard's immense influence over this team. it's like like they've ganged up and teared this team apart.
    You know, different coaches react differently to the same situation, and I must say it's only know that I've realized what a gentleman Ranieri was.
    This last coupla games and specialy last night, it was obvious that Zacch's found himself in the same situation ranieri was the last season: confronted with the old guard's influnce.
    His reaction was taking revenge: not playing trez & camo on their last home match, and then again last night not starting camo, not playing trez. AND subbing Buffon on HT.
    Gigi makes it sound he's innocent but i'm sure something's happened at the HT.
    It shows that how much trouble zacch's had trying to control this situation.
    Plus I think we can add someone like Diego to the bunch too. I mean he seems like he always has some bug up his ass, you let loose and will never be able to take him under control again.Ferrea had some problems with him too.
    Now that this is over I must say kudos to mr. ranieri for trying to be a proffessional, doing his job and not going on a revenge spree.
    It's disgraceful and shameful.And most of all roots in our board's ineptness and lack of authority.
    The solution I think is at an experienced Bod that doesn't look at this team as a money pot plus a disciplinarian as our next coach. not another joke like del neri.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)