[Serie A] Milan 3-0 Juventus - May 15, 2010, Matchday 38 - aka "Please Make It End!" (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
As much as I hate Zacc, but seriously what the fuck were our players doing? disgraceful from them. Alot showed they don't give a damm about Juventus tonight.
The players were a disgrace :agree:

I saw only two players who were actually trying. Chiellini and Del Piero. The former was still being outplayed, despite trying, and he couldn't fix the weakest defensive trio in our history, while Del Piero simply can't do the things he could in the past. Still, Del Piero, despite playing bad, did try in this match.
Iaquinta was pumped up at the beginning too. I think he wanted to score and secure his WC place, but as the match went by and after he missed an easy chance, he too stopped carrying and was among the worst.
Unacceptable.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
oh man taking buffon off at half time?!?!?!?!??!?! not playing camo and trez from the start...........starting with salihamicz??????? fuck suckeroni thank god this ***************** is gone
even del neri looks like a wc coach now..............
hopefully we get rid of these players......like grygera and salihamicz

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Pellegrini, Blanc, Magath? See? You can't come up with a decent name, because what Prandelli has done with an average Fiorentina side the three names you mentioned didn't do more than him and actually failed at some point with big clubs.

And lets be realistic, Benitez will only come if we win a half billion lottery. I want Essien, Carvalho and wouldn't mind one of Messi or Ronaldo, but hey we can't have none of them because it's time we see the logic and be realistic.

Obviously Prandelli.

But that is a dumb question, Red. You're better than that.
[/QUOTE]

Lets all praise Prandelli for taking Viola to their 10th spot in Serie A, which is even worse than us. :lol:

Please Rab. Just admit the whole premise around this Prandelli argument is a joke and move on.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
At some point they were fighting for the 4th and 3rd place. Unfortunately he paid the price because his teams best performances were in the CL.

FFS, they were knocked out by a team that reached the final won the Bundesliga and the Cup tonight and were owned by Fiorentina in both games thanks to refs retarded call in the 1st leg.

I think I know why you don't like him though.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
You might think you do, but you don't, and will not.

The Champions League results should be averaged in with his Serie A results. And what would the result be?

Average.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
By that logic we should immediately sign Del Neri, he finished above us with inferior squad. He overachieved and had great season!!!

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I am very disappointed, not that we lost because I expected it. But because of our team having no class, no start for Camo, no Trez, taking Buffon off at halftime. I hope Buffon understands that it was Zacch's stupidity to take him off, and I hope he doesn't get offended.

Bye bye Zaccheroni, bye bye Secco (hopefully). And, hopefully we get rid of the garbage players and welcome new talent this summer.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Wait, so Gigi wasn't subbed because he asked to? :lol:

He's apparently angry at Zac for subbing him out.
Why the fuck did Zaccheroni sub him out at halftime then? :lol: :lol:

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Wait, so Gigi wasn't subbed because he asked to? :lol:

He's apparently angry at Zac for subbing him out.
Why the fuck did Zaccheroni sub him out at halftime then? :lol: :lol:
:lol2:

I thought he was injured. Did Zacc just want to piss on everyone before he left? is Zacc officialy gone now?

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Lets all praise Prandelli for taking Viola to their 10th spot in Serie A, which is even worse than us.
You're willing to judge Prandelli only based on this season, can you do the same for Ranieri and Del Neri?

Prandelli has an impressive résumé:

Atalanta youth coach 1990-1997: He did a very good job developing many young players. He actually made a name of Atalanta's youth system as one of the best in Italy. It wasn't the case in the 80's before he joined them.

Lecce 1997-1998: First job as a manager where he failed and got sacked after 6 months. Lecce were demoted that season, they had even a worse second round after Prandelli's departure.

Verona 1998-2000: He led Verona back to Serie A in his first season! 9th place in his second season immediately after promotion.

Venezia 2000-2001: One season with Venezia and he led the team to Seria A, again!

Parma 2002-2004: In his first season, he led Parma to a 5th place and a UEFA cup place. In his second season, Parma maintained the 5th place and a UEFA cup place with Alberto Gilardino as a runner-up in the goal scoring charts with an impressive 23 goals.

Fiorentina 2005-now: His first season in Tuscany proved to be a huge success, as Prandelli transformed Fiorentina from relegation strugglers into a team worthy of a UEFA Champions League spot, finishing the season in fourth place. Unfortunately for Fiorentina and Prandelli however, as a result of the Calciopoli match-fixing scandal, Fiorentina along with Juventus were stripped of their Champions League spot. Prandelli's team, though, started the 2006–07 season in Serie A (albeit with a 15 point deduction) after initially being relegated to Serie B at first instance. Despite the 15 point deduction, Prandelli was able to guide Fiorentina to a 6th place finish in Serie A (with the same point tally as 5th placed Palermo), securing UEFA Cup qualification for the 2007–08 season. The team did very well in the competition, losing the penalty shootout against Rangers in the semi-final. In Serie A, the team finished fourth after winning a long race against A.C. Milan, earning a ticket to participate in the UEFA Champions League.

This season he made the 16 round of the UEFA Champions League for the first time in his Viola career (Possibly Viola's history? Not sure!).

Cesare Prandelli was twice named the winner of the Panchina D'Oro (Golden Bench) award for best Italian club coach for his work during the 2005–06 and the 2006–07 season.

For his work in the 2007–08 season, Prandelli was awarded the Serie A Coach of the Year at the "Oscar del calcio" awards in early 2009.

Jan 14, 2010
Juventus need Lippi or Capello who can bring instant clout back to Juve. Enough with experimenting inexperience coaches or coaches who have never coached the big clubs. We need a tried and tested coach who have won many trophies at the highest level and will command respect from the players.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
You're willing to judge Prandelli only based on this season, can you do the same for Ranieri and Del Neri?

Prandelli has an impressive résumé:

Atalanta youth coach 1990-1997: He did a very good job developing many young players. He actually made a name of Atalanta's youth system as one of the best in Italy. It wasn't the case in the 80's before he joined them.

Lecce 1997-1998: First job as a manager where he failed and got sacked after 6 months. Lecce were demoted that season, they had even a worse second round after Prandelli's departure.

Verona 1998-2000: He led Verona back to Serie A in his first season! 9th place in his second season immediately after promotion.

Venezia 2000-2001: One season with Venezia and he led the team to Seria A, again!

Parma 2002-2004: In his first season, he led Parma to a 5th place and a UEFA cup place. In his second season, Parma maintained the 5th place and a UEFA cup place with Alberto Gilardino as a runner-up in the goal scoring charts with an impressive 23 goals.

Fiorentina 2005-now: His first season in Tuscany proved to be a huge success, as Prandelli transformed Fiorentina from relegation strugglers into a team worthy of a UEFA Champions League spot, finishing the season in fourth place. Unfortunately for Fiorentina and Prandelli however, as a result of the Calciopoli match-fixing scandal, Fiorentina along with Juventus were stripped of their Champions League spot. Prandelli's team, though, started the 2006–07 season in Serie A (albeit with a 15 point deduction) after initially being relegated to Serie B at first instance. Despite the 15 point deduction, Prandelli was able to guide Fiorentina to a 6th place finish in Serie A (with the same point tally as 5th placed Palermo), securing UEFA Cup qualification for the 2007–08 season. The team did very well in the competition, losing the penalty shootout against Rangers in the semi-final. In Serie A, the team finished fourth after winning a long race against A.C. Milan, earning a ticket to participate in the UEFA Champions League.

This season he made the 16 round of the UEFA Champions League for the first time in his Viola career (Possibly Viola's history? Not sure!).

Cesare Prandelli was twice named the winner of the Panchina D'Oro (Golden Bench) award for best Italian club coach for his work during the 2005–06 and the 2006–07 season.

For his work in the 2007–08 season, Prandelli was awarded the Serie A Coach of the Year at the "Oscar del calcio" awards in early 2009.
You wasted your time. I didn't need to, and did not, read your post. I already know his history.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
There aren't too many of those around.

What Juve need the most is a board with a vision of constantly moving forward while maintaining a consistent quality of play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)