[Serie A] Milan 1-3 Juventus [January 6th, 2021] (12 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Great victory. Still, unconvincing and disjointed team play.
The referee was pure garbage.
Glad to see dyby getting 2 assists.
Glad to see that Chiesa starting to justify his 60 mil. price tag.
This win should take the wind from their sails.

Bonucci with a good game. Hardly put his foot wrong in this match. Maybe because he had more determination.

Tek was second best player on the pitch ant that's still worrying to see.

Hopefully we can build on this. Fino alla fine.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
A decent enough performance. Chiesa was a beast, Dybala played a good game with 2 assists and Rabiot was also pretty solid. Defence still looks really disorganised but we got away with it today thanks to Tek being superb.

McKennie and Kulu also did a great job. Good 3 points, now we need a solid run of victory’s and we need to put those interisti to sleep

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
We put a lot of pressure on the ref at half time. He probably saw his mistakes on replay. That's what saved Bentancur.

Sassuolo, Inter and Napoli next. If we remain at most 5-6 points behind first place after these three matches, then who knows, we might even stand a chance.
Inb4 relegation

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Our first half performance was super annoying as we took control of the game, scored and then we just stopped playing. Milan took this opportunity to control the game and scored (although I think it should have been called of).
In the second half we took control and didnt stop playing.
I must say Pirlo`s decisions and subs during the game was spot on and for the first time this season I felt we actually have a coach.

As for players:
Chiesa was a true monster! Dybala had an overall good game and a brilliant pass to Chiesa for the first goal (I really liked Chiesa`s movement from wide to receive this great pass).
Frabotta - I must say he was the one who surprised me the most as I think he was excellent.
I dont understand why Danilo was carded when he got the ball clean..
Ramsey did well
Bentancur had some good and bad moments
Rabiot - Just ship him off - He is just not a good fit for us.
Ronaldo - He didnt score but I cant blame him and he did well in a team game.
Kulusevski - His speed isnt the best and Im not a fan of his decisions but he had a nice assist for McKenney.
Mckenney - I cant understand why he is on the bench when having a high profile game.

On the other side
Milan had both Calhanoglu and R.Leao (who is a really good player IMO) playing well.

Ref - I think that he is just afraid to award "gifts" to Juve.
The Milan goal was a foul
T.Hernandez should have got a red card either on his first foul (which he got nothing) or on the second foul which should have been a 2nd yellow if you dont pull a red for the first one.

Anyway it was really nice to beat Milan despite all of that.

We should now continue to play well and accumulate some points. If we beat our next 3 games I think we can challenge.
If we dont - Its nice to beat Milan but nice is all there is

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Odd performance, we thoroughly deserved to win but were far too open. I think a better team or if they had Ibrahimovic we would have been in trouble.

Chiesa superb, Dybala excellent and Danilo solid once again.

Truely abysmal refereeing though.

Also really don't see the hype with Theo Hernandez. He has been terrible in the last 2 matches against us.

Jun 16, 2020
Very, very important win. I feel totally exhausted, was nervous throughout the whole game.

So much love for Chiesa, he was almost crying when he got substituted. Two great goals, became a very important player for us so far.

I didn’t like how our build-up was. Why the hell did we allow Milan to press so easily when we started from our back line.

Besides that good game, happy with the win.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)