[Serie A] Milan 1-2 JUVENTUS (30-Oct-2010) (137 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Amauri: someone please tell me what makes this guy so good, that he belongs on this team at the expense of Trez ???

Quags will get a pass today for his goal, but is he very consistent ?? There is a big reason why Napoli got rid of him, and hopefully he can prove me wrong by the end of the season, but, tbh, he isnt good enough for Juve or the NT. There are numerous strikers out there better than him....I hear Vucinic is unhappy at Roma ??? Luis Fabiano wants out of Sevilla as well
Janet is a poor man's version of a 39-year-old Trezeguet.

Quag is OK.

But Vucinic would be sweetness.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #622
    I haven't lived in such an intense game. I swear my legs were shaking in the last 10min. I was shivering as if I was sitting outside in a minus 50 degrees. My hearts was about to stop so many times.

I don't want to go into match details, but I'm proud of this teams spirit. I love team spirit more than any other thing because to succeed and achieve things you must first have a team spirit and we showed it tonight.

I'm more than satisfied with everyone except for Motta who was below zero tonight. Credits also to Legro who replaced Chiellini tonight and didn't make us feel or miss his presence.

Melo is simply my MoM, I love this player, he officially became one of my fav players of all time. His reacting after blocking Zlatan's shot was just awesome, I laughed so much.

Anyone noticed Aquilani's Pinocchio's nose sign that he did to Robinho when Robinho was lying and pretending that the ball hit Aquilani and not him? :lol: Quality that was.

Quag? Some of you are still asking for Cassano? A trouble maker and a lazy player for Quag? Fuck Cassano, Quag is 3x the player Cassano will ever be.

Marchisio's stamina is out of this world. Del Piero? Like the commentator said, is there any other word left in this world to describe how big of a legend you are? How classy you are? What are you made of? :touched: Long live Capitano, the soul of this team, the identity and the heart of this ship.

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    Marchisio's stamina is out of this world. Del Piero? Like the commentator said, is there any other word left in this world to describe how big of a legend you are? How classy you are? What are you made of? :touched: Long live Capitano, the soul of this team, the identity and the heart of this ship.
    He's be nothing if he didn't have a genius like Sissoko to makes chances for him. :p

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #624
    He's be nothing if he didn't have a genius like Sissoko to makes chances for him. :p
    For some reason, when Sissoko failed and choked there, I knew Del Piero was somewhere there to continue this and score. I felt it.

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    I love the fact that I will always associate Del Piero's record breaking goal with Sissoko falling over and making a tit of himself.

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #630
    The only way Ibra could/would score is by having someone like Pepe marking him on the headers. Fucking gypsy.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    What I wanna know is if anyone has a clip/GIF of Melo's blocked goal shot celebration.

If not, I will surely make one tomorrow. ;)

luunhat

Jul 26, 2007
    Who's gonna play with Salzburg with all the injuries i wonder...
    Hope the injury of Chiellini is not so serious, so we can start with Motta-Legr-Bonucci-Chiellini.
    About injury of Martinez so we have Krasic on the right side and Pepe on the left side. But I dont think we are going to play 4-2-2, I think the tactic will be 4-3-3, what will see Quag on the left, Amauri or Iaquinta in the center and Krasic on the right.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    Euphoria!!!

I had to fly and I missed the 2nd half so I avoided all sports sites for over 8hrs before I found a link.

Forza Juve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 22, 2007
    I still shudder when I replay Sissoko's sliding challenge at the end of the game, congrats to him for producing the best and worst moments of the match.

Aquilani, Marchisio, Quagliarella, Felipe Melo, De Ceglie :tup:

And Del Piero :juventus:

This Juventus was missing Chiellini, Krasic and Buffon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 137)