[Serie A] Milan 1-2 JUVENTUS (30-Oct-2010) (119 Viewers)

May 4, 2004
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Jesus Christ that was so scary at the end, the nearly penalty, fuck those Milan fucks, even withou Krasic and Chiellini, Forza every player tonight, Quags or Melo are my MOM's. Jesus i'm still shaking. 3 pts nothing sweeter, Alex scores the winner and breaks the record :touched:. I think Pepe can grow into that role, Injuries are a worry our depth is evaporating.
I had that feeling for the last 20 min.. OMG!.. cant remember last time that happend to me ..

FORZA JUVE!..

Melo and Quag MOM's.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Just re-watched the match.

It was all heart I must say. Quality lacks. We can't go on like this.
Great thing is that the Juve spirit is back. We can only improve from here on with more quality players. 2-3 new guys can make a great difference.

Marco Motta :sergio:
All heart. Just like our win against Inter last season. We still lack talent, of course. That's not much of a surprise. The difference being do we play up to our potential or not? Last season, we did not. This season, we draw to Bologna but are undefeated in the Meazza. More to come, but this could be a slight improvement...

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
The stuff about Europa is absolute bullshit. As a supposed top club we should strive to win every trophy we can.

Serie A isn't much stronger than it was last year. Juve might be better, but Milan looks horrible and Inter is worse, along with Samp. The quality of the big teams is still poor.
eurocapleague ?

More tough games like the oneof today leading to more injuries
i suppose you liked seeing de ceglie fall out with injury and chiellini in the warmup aswel. the latter likely to be caused by a long string of consecutive matches.

However totazlly right about seria a quality, the subtop is doing pretty wel, but the traditionalscuteddo challengers are horribad.

but /care about that, we got 4 points against both milan sides and are virtually 4th untill chievo plays.

thank you del neri and marotta

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I agree with Alen, we're still about 2-3 quality players away from being a Scudetto winner. But I think the signs are there that we might just make it into the top 4 this season, which will no doubt help us acquiring those 2-3 quality players we really need.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
A little late but FUCK YEAHHHH. Without some of our best players and still got it. PDC's cross and the header were perfect!
LOL at Sissoko, his only assist has to come from his inability to shoot/pass the ball. The irony.
DEL PIEROOOO!
And Storari was pretty damn good.

Proud of the team. Suck dick Berlusconi.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Just re-watched the match.

It was all heart I must say. Quality lacks. We can't go on like this.
Great thing is that the Juve spirit is back. We can only improve from here on with more quality players. 2-3 new guys can make a great difference.

Marco Motta :sergio:
:agree:

As pleasing as the win was, you couldn't really have complained if Milan had won that game 4-0, given the number of chances they created.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Fuuuck why did I assume this was on sunday?? SHEIIIITTT.

Any extended highlights or full match downloads, please send them my way.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
I will be a bit critical and say that we could have easily lost this game by 2 or 3 goals, that we werent that good but Milan became that bad, and we have limited skill, with a weak bench...

Having sad all of that, and taking into consideration that we had a makeshift back-line, I will take this ugly win any day of the week !!

I agree with many here who say we cant keep up like this....and I really dont expect us to. We have too many issues that need to be address, and January cant come soon enough.

There were alot of mistakes made today, and we were fortunate to get the 3 points. My biggest concerns-

Martinez: we paid 8 million for this guy, and the scouts, manager, coach, team trainers and doctors did not notice that this guy has some sort of problem in his legs which inhibits his gait and running ability ?? HE IS A BIG INJURY LIABILITY !!!! Why do i see this, and the so-called "professionals" at Juve cant ??

Pepe: another waste of money, be it on the wing, or in defence. Zlatan made him look like a midget on the goal

Sissoko: its a wonder his blunder turned into thunder....and you can thank DP for that. Really, this guy is supposed to be a professional ???

Motta: more wasted money....need I say any more ??

De Ceglie: credit for the assist, but we keep him and get rid of Criscito ???

Amauri: someone please tell me what makes this guy so good, that he belongs on this team at the expense of Trez ???

Quags will get a pass today for his goal, but is he very consistent ?? There is a big reason why Napoli got rid of him, and hopefully he can prove me wrong by the end of the season, but, tbh, he isnt good enough for Juve or the NT. There are numerous strikers out there better than him....I hear Vucinic is unhappy at Roma ??? Luis Fabiano wants out of Sevilla as well

DUMB Neri and Magoo also get a pass today, but when we slip up against a team like Catania, then the knives will be out again.......

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
ESPN3.com only works in the U.S.
:agree: And even at that, only if you have a subscription through an Internet provider that they partner with.

Ibra had two chances before half time but other than that, for all the quality Milan had in attack they created very little.
Ibra was chokemonster. I had flashbacks of him playing for us in 2006.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 119)