[Serie A] Milan 1-2 JUVENTUS (30-Oct-2010) (119 Viewers)

MeTaL_KnighT

Terran Maniac
Mar 3, 2009
OLEEEE !!!! :weee:

Sorry friends I wasn't here but i was watched with my Friends :)

We haven't Much World Class Footballer...We are in Hardly Times

and more important Krasic wasn't play This Match :(

But We Are JUVENTUS !!! JUVENTUS is Hope ,Justice and Faith's Team :theflag:

I Love You JUVE! You Are My BELOVED :touched:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Don't want to get into argument tonight, but one match means jack squat. We are indeed better than last year, but we need to keep up these sort of performances and results to get giddy. Can't draw two matches against inferior opposition, beat Milan, then go back to screwing up. We sort of did that last year.
Your right but one match does mean jack because havent you noticed Serie A is alot stronger and our good performances have started becoming more consistent so those draws mean we are getting better as time goes on. PLus one of those graws were in europe and lets be honest Europa League is not our objective this year. The money is almost not worth the injuries we could get.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Storari - 7 - Generally quite solid. Couldn't do much about the goal.

Motta - 5 - Left us naked too often on the right flank. Clueless with the ball. Ugh. Not making me say "Grygera who?", which should be trivial for anyone of any talent.

Bonucci - 6.5 - Solid without Chiellini.

Legrottaglie 6.5 - Effective in Chiellini's place, despite some slop.

De Ceglie - 7 - Fantastic cross for the first goal. Was very effective and very unfortunate to have to leave early.

Martinez - 6 - What he lacked in offensive qualifies he made up for in determination and decent defensive play.

Felipe Melo - 7.5 - MoM. Beastly. Ferocious. This is what we thought we bought a season ago. Bonus: his celebrations are fantastic. F*$ you, sports announcers. And the celebration for the non-goal against us was sublime.

Aquilani - 6.5 - Solid. So great to see him playing with consistency when we need it. Stay healthy, bro.

Marchisio - 6.5 - Utility player filled the holes. Even to wearing the armband when DP came off. :strong:

Del Piero - 6.5 - A bit of a hog with the ball when he should have been passing off. Slow on some plays. But finished with the gamewinner when we needed it.

Quagliarella - 7.5 - Great header. Showing himself to be more than just a guy with a highlight reel deep shot.

Subs:

Pepe - 6 - Ironically effective in defense.

Sissoko - 6 - This could have been a 4 if he gave up a PK at the end. His bumbling with an open goal was beyond comical, saved only by recognizing someone else with finishing talents was nearby. But his aggression to push the ball forward lead to the goal.

Amauri - N/A - Held the ball up. Not much else.

Delneri - 6.5 - The team played with heart, and he did well to get them to play their part. Even with some major absences. This will be one of the more notable wins of the Delneri era.

Milan - 5 - Ibra showed up as the 2nd Juve season version of Ibra (wasteful), Robinho was a ghost with a salary, the tackling was cynical, the finishing inept. Boateng is Milan's Sissoko.

What a grande result !! :flag1:
:lol:

Makes this victory that much sweeter.
:lol:

I was away this year, so I want to write this here..
Snoop!!! Welcome back, dude! :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Your right but one match does mean jack because havent you noticed Serie A is alot stronger and our good performances have started becoming more consistent so those draws mean we are getting better as time goes on. PLus one of those graws were in europe and lets be honest Europa League is not our objective this year. The money is almost not worth the injuries we could get.
The stuff about Europa is absolute bullshit. As a supposed top club we should strive to win every trophy we can.

Serie A isn't much stronger than it was last year. Juve might be better, but Milan looks horrible and Inter is worse, along with Samp. The quality of the big teams is still poor.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Just re-watched the match.

It was all heart I must say. Quality lacks. We can't go on like this.
Great thing is that the Juve spirit is back. We can only improve from here on with more quality players. 2-3 new guys can make a great difference.

Marco Motta :sergio:

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Just re-watched the match.

It was all heart I must say. Quality lacks. We can't go on like this.
Great thing is that the Juve spirit is back. We can only improve from here on with more quality players. 2-3 new guys can make a great difference.

Marco Motta :sergio:
Indeed, one thing that I really noticed tonight was how slow Alex has become, legro was ok, Motta is far too risky to be a starting RB, Sissoko gives most of us an heart attack and we really need that powerhouse up front.

Milan were playing well, but we picked our moments wisely and credit to us.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Oh and before I forget if krasic was banned for unsportsman like behaviour then KP Boateng should be banned for longer, it's not the first time I've seen him charging at players manhandling them before throwing them to the floor as if he was having a fight in a pub.

Apr 15, 2006
I'm really happy for this win. It's always great to win while the odds are against us. I missed the game, but it seems we have progressed rather than regressed. I hope we get better and start consistent.

Congrats guys! And welcome back Snoop. Don't disappear this time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 119)