[Serie A] Milan 1-2 JUVENTUS (30-Oct-2010) (122 Viewers)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Where were you all this time?
I kept asking for you in the missing members thread but nobody knew where you are :D
I was busy wanking all the time :D

I missed you all :touched:

Snoop, we can complain about Diego. Don't ruin a good night for me here. I don't want to get involved with an argument now. It was dumb to sell him.
I know, I feel you, I don't disagree with you about the sell, I was so pissed when we sold him.. But look at us now, they surely know what they are doing.. No?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
What do you think of Quag Andy?
I thought he was good today. A few days ago I wanted him in the starting lineup for this match in a 4-3-3 with Martinez out left, which is basically what DN provided us.

But I'm still not convinced of Quag, to tell you the truth. He needs to provide this sort of performance consistently.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
I thought he was good today. A few days ago I wanted him in the starting lineup for this match in a 4-3-3 with Martinez out left, which is basically what DN provided us.

But I'm still not convinced of Quag, to tell you the truth. He needs to provide this sort of performance consistently.
:agree:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I know, I feel you, I don't disagree with you about the sell, I was so pissed when we sold him.. But look at us now, they surely know what they are doing.. No?
Don't want to get into argument tonight, but one match means jack squat. We are indeed better than last year, but we need to keep up these sort of performances and results to get giddy. Can't draw two matches against inferior opposition, beat Milan, then go back to screwing up. We sort of did that last year.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Don't want to get into argument tonight, but one match means jack squat. We are indeed better than last year, but we need to keep up these sort of performances and results to get giddy. Can't draw two matches against inferior opposition, beat Milan, then go back to screwing up. We sort of did that last year.
Last year and before we had clowns, Ranieri and Ferrara. Not to forget Blanc and Secco controlling everything, now thank goodness we have replacements who know what football is about. Sure we won't win anything soon, after a terrible season like that, but we are on our right way to get there. Patience..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 122)