[Serie A] Milan 1-2 JUVENTUS (30-Oct-2010) (123 Viewers)

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
FUCK YOU BERLUSCONI, GALLIANI, IBRA, FIGC, MEDIASET AND THE REST OF YOU CUNTS!
Well said!

On another note Sissoko even though he didnt change the game that chance he had made me love him even more. He was like a nervous kid in front of net and really messed that up but his hard work and determination created another chance and got Del Piero the goal. It will be sad if we lost him but he is to good of a player to be a back up.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I was away this year, so I want to write this here..

Agnelli started with a great job, and started with two great signings. Marotta and Del Neri! We made amazing signings this year, probably our best transfer campaign of the decade.. Not just that, he did these for very good sum, and lowered the average age and salary of the squad, amazing isn't it?

Krasic signing was the bomb! Thanx god Dzeko transfer failed, I was praying for that all the time. My only concern and critic was Martinez, but the last two matches, he is showing potential, and if he keeps on working this way, he maybe deserve the big sum we paid for him!

Aquilani was another bomb, what a quality player he is! I am so glad we won a player like him. Pepe and motta are cheap options, decent players at most, but good for squad rotation, but we better get a replacement for Motta very soon..

The only transfer that I raised my eyebrow was Diego, losing 10 million for a very good player. But we can't complain can we?

Man City and Inter draws in their homes, and a victory against Milan in Sansiro? only a retard would complain!!

We started the season very early, so it's ok that we lost some points against small teams, you get exhausted when u start it so early, but even with all that, we are still doing great!!

Not to forget, when we last signed Quagliarella, then I was very sure that everything will be more than ok! Big credits to the board and specially Marotta!!

As for our remaining players, Melo is starting to prove the doubters (Me and others) wrong, and he is nothing but a quality who is commanding the midfield with Aquilani, Chiellini is super along with Bonucci, another great signing!! And Storari is just great! Never felt the absence of Buffon.

We still have players to get rid of, and I am so glad we are not using them, Grosso (ok maybe we could use him instead of Pepe today, even thou Pepe did good, btw is he still at the club?), Salihamidzic, and I hope Grygera and Motta joins them soon.. Oh and I hope we get rid of Amauri soon too. We are wasting our time with him..

I am also worried about Sissoko, I know he is much better than this, I really hope he proves that he is useful and could fit this system. and Congratulation Del Pie, you deserve it!

Big thumbs up to this board, to Marotta and Del Neri..

And not to forget, in your face Moggi, Shut the fuck up!!

View attachment 43306

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I was away this year, so I want to write this here..

Agnelli started with a great job, and started with two great signings. Marotta and Del Neri! We made amazing signings this year, probably our best transfer campaign of the decade.. Not just that, he did these for very good sum, and lowered the average age and salary of the squad, amazing isn't it?

Krasic signing was the bomb! Thanx god Dzeko transfer failed, I was praying for that all the time. My only concern and critic was Martinez, but the last two matches, he is showing potential, and if he keeps on working this way, he maybe deserve the big sum we paid for him!

Aquilani was another bomb, what a quality player he is! I am so glad we won a player like him. Pepe and motta are cheap options, decent players at most, but good for squad rotation, but we better get a replacement for Motta very soon..

The only transfer that I raised my eyebrow was Diego, losing 10 million for a very good player. But we can't complain can we?

Man City and Inter draws in their homes, and a victory against Milan in Sansiro? only a retard would complain!!

We started the season very early, so it's ok that we lost some points against small teams, you get exhausted when u start it so early, but even with all that, we are still doing great!!

Not to forget, when we last signed Quagliarella, then I was very sure that everything will be more than ok! Big credits to the board and specially Marotta!!

As for our remaining players, Melo is starting to prove the doubters (Me and others) wrong, and he is nothing but a quality who is commanding the midfield with Aquilani, Chiellini is super along with Bonucci, another great signing!! And Storari is just great! Never felt the absence of Buffon.

We still have players to get rid of, and I am so glad we are not using them, Grosso (ok maybe we could use him instead of Pepe today, even thou Pepe did good, btw is he still at the club?), Salihamidzic, and I hope Grygera and Motta joins them soon.. Oh and I hope we get rid of Amauri soon too. We are wasting our time with him..

I am also worried about Sissoko, I know he is much better than this, I really hope he proves that he is useful and could fit this system. and Congratulation Del Pie, you deserve it!

Big thumbs up to this board, to Marotta and Del Neri..

And not to forget, in your face Moggi, Shut the fuck up!!

View attachment 43306

SNOOP!!!

Come back, man.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Wooo! Fuck you Milan, Milanistas, Galliani, Berlusconi and Ibra!

I missed the game because of work, so this really excites me. :)

How did Martinez play?

Sarunas

Jul 24, 2009
im just being optimistic, we've played our strongest 2 rivals away now, and went through our rebuilding phase. So as I said If we keep up the consistency we could win the scudetto
Rebuilding the team is far from over. In a long term, the place Juventus got after our promotion back to Serie A, stopped or at least slowed down the process of rebuilding. If we won this year, I could see the board making no improvements (after all, it would be Scudetto winning team) and it worries since at least 3 positions requires major strengthening and other slight improvements. Still, fantastic performance today, keep it going!

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I'm glad you back man, and I cant remember the last time I gotten so pumped emotional of a Serie A win, and I can understand us getting carried away, but that doesnt excuse your bit overzealous first paragraph :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Snoop, we can complain about Diego. Don't ruin a good night for me here. I don't want to get involved with an argument now. It was dumb to sell him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 123)