[Serie A] Milan 1-2 JUVENTUS (30-Oct-2010) (136 Viewers)

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
I only watched the match just before del piero's goal.... I'm happy with the win but disappointed in how we let milan play their game, if it was arsenal or barca we'd conceded more than 1 goal :(
We had no wingers for a part of the game. I think we did VERY well considering our injuries and suspensions.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Great game, like the way we took the pitch. I was suggesting that we use DP, Quag and Martinez as a trident attack and I think that is what Del Neri placed on the pitch, so credit to him. I like the three man midfield of Marchisio, Melo and Aquilani. Martinez showed some ability as well both with the ball and defensively, so that is promising. Melo was an absolute beast, my man of the match. DC was great until he unfortunately was injured. Pepe looked inept as a fullback. Good job by Legro to fill in for Killini and doing a solid job.

Milan looked very poor and they missed loads of chances. Their mercenary squad could not get it done for them at the start of the match and towards the end, but that is what they deserve.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I died when the ref whistled after Inzaghi's fall. I swear I died :cry:

Fucking YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

You suspended our best player, our best defender got injured before the start, our LB and MR got injured during the match, we played a winger at RB, we played with 4 CMs but we were still too fucking great for you, you useless scum of the earth.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
:flag1: :agree:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I died when the ref whistled after Inzaghi's fall. I swear I died :cry:

Fucking YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

You suspended our best player, our best defender got injured before the start, our LB and MR got injured during the match, we played a winger at RB, we played with 4 CMs but we were still too fucking great for you, you useless scum of the earth.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
:flag1: :agree:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Great game, like the way we took the pitch. I was suggesting that we use DP, Quag and Martinez as a trident attack and I think that is what Del Neri placed on the pitch, so credit to him. I like the three man midfield of Marchisio, Melo and Aquilani. Martinez showed some ability as well both with the ball and defensively, so that is promising. Melo was an absolute beast, my man of the match. DC was great until he unfortunately was injured. Pepe looked inept as a fullback. Good job by Legro to fill in for Killini and doing a solid job.

Milan looked very poor and they missed loads of chances. Their mercenary squad could not get it done for them at the start of the match and towards the end, but that is what they deserve.

noussa

Aug 29, 2008
can i see both of the goal highlight please...i kinda missed the game guys, btw FUCK YEAHHHH forza juve!!!!!No krasic and still we can win the game yeahh

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
:weee: :weee: :weee: :weee:

Good team work by all.

Storari 6.5
Motta 5.5
Bonucci 7.5
Legrottaglie 7.0
De Ceglie 7.0
Martinez 6.0
Felipe Melo 7.0
Aquilani 6.5
Marchisio 6.0
Del Piero 6.5
Quagliarella 7.5

Subs:
Pepe 6.0
Sissoko 6.0
Amauri N/A

DEL NERI 8.5 Was struck by injuries and suspensions in difficult times, yet, he gathered the team and we all saw a great spirit. Tactically owned Allegri.

Sep 2, 2004
Great teamwork and hard work all over the pitch. After facing so many problems before and during the game with injuries, this win is even sweeter.

Now a critique,

Even though we got the 3 points, I just have to point out how horrible of a player Motta is. He puts no pressure on the players crossing the ball and his positioning is terrible. After 300 crosses from his side tonight, one was bound to find a Milan player for the score. We need some fullbacks bad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 136)