[Serie A] Milan 1-2 JUVENTUS (30-Oct-2010) (40 Viewers)

PiN7uRiCCHi0

Aug 18, 2010
Without Ronaldinho Milan will struggle.

When Ronaldinho is having a bad game, then the whole Milan team is playing badly. And we saw this against Real Madrid, where Alonso and Khedira didn't give him space to breath.

So, we must make sure we isolate Pato upfront and give no space to Pirlo. If we take care of this two i don't see Milan beating us.

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
Fuck yeah especially every time we beat Madrid and Del Piero was applauded off thier home pitch only a few great players get that there.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Tuttosport:

4-4-2

Storari
Motta Bonucci Chiellini De Ceglie
Marchisio Aquilani Melo Martinez
Quagliarella Del Piero​

CdS:

4-4-2

Storari
Marchisio Aquilani Melo Martinez
Quagliarella Del Piero​

Gazzetta:

4-1-4-1

Storari
Melo
Martinez Aquilani Marchisio Quagliarella
Del Piero​

Dec 31, 2008
Milan Coach has claimed that only four of his players are safe from being shuffled from the squad ahead of the crucial game with Juventus this weekend. "Abbiati will play, Ibrahimovic, Nesta and Pirlo will start, for the rest I cannot comment ", said the Rossoneri tactician in the pre-game press conference.

Jan 22, 2009
Im going on an away game at Levski Sofia, so I probably wont be able to watch this one, good luck to the team and may all of you have a wonderful evening beating these cunts!

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
Well we once beat them with Ranieri 4-2, and believe it or not DC and Amoori were the stars of the night, some other time Sali scored twice
so this time I place my bets on Lanzafame and Martinez(?)

You weren't around last season?
I was :D but believe it or not I was more hopeful than this time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)