[Serie A] Milan 1-2 JUVENTUS (30-Oct-2010) (114 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Milan called up 19 players, Tiago Silva, Zambrotta and Ronaldinho are not in the squad...

Abbiati, Amelia, Antonini, Bonera, Montelongo, Nesta, Papastathopoulos, Yepes, Abate, Boateng, Flamini, Gattuso, Pirlo, Seedorf, Strasser, Ibrahimovic, Inzaghi, Pato, Robinho

We surely can beat them, and we are more than capable to get at least a point. Delneri needs to show some Juve class and approach to the game.
Extremely important. This kinda nullifies Krasic's absence. Their best player and our best player not playing.

Looking at the remaining names they should still beat us, but names don't win matches.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
I know Krasic has more threat then our forwards lol but i think Aquilani and Melo in the middle have to dictate this game. If Melo stuffs Pirlo and Aquilani can manage to move the ball fast and keep it from gattuso we will be fine because if pirlo doesnt get the time to hit robinho on the run then our weakness is better covered because lets face it if pirlo gets the time to hit robinho and pato we are screwed hopefully PDC has his best game this season and motta smartens up on defense

La_Fidanzata

Feb 18, 2008
We shouldnt worry about Gattuso, hes not there anymore.
I think the only way we can beat this Silvio-merda-team is by going for a Five goal win. We must not try to sit back, and go for the counters, it doesnt work for us anymore.

Manninger
Motta-Bonucci-Chiellini-De Ceglie
Martinez-Melo-Aqualini-Pepe
Del Piero-Quagliarella

Sep 24, 2010
We shouldnt worry about Gattuso, hes not there anymore.
I think the only way we can beat this Silvio-merda-team is by going for a Five goal win. We must not try to sit back, and go for the counters, it doesnt work for us anymore.

Manninger
Motta-Bonucci-Chiellini-De Ceglie
Martinez-Melo-Aqualini-Marchisio Del Piero-Quagliarella
marchisio must play

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Milan were shit.

Gattuso, for most of the game, did a decent job of getting in Ronaldo's face and limiting how much time he had on the ball.

Obviously, Gattuso isn't good enough to completely stop a player as good as Ronaldo any more.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
He doesn't, but he's looking better just now that he has for a couple of years.

No reason for Melo or Aquilani to fear him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 114)