[Serie A] Milan 1-2 JUVENTUS (30-Oct-2010) (133 Viewers)

Max

Jul 15, 2003
I must admit that the variables as of right now push this game in Milan's favour, but that's not so surprising considering the chairman is also a politician. Hopefully it works to Juventus' advantage. A spark to the fire, I say. Time to be pissed off and time to show it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Delneri on the eve of game vs Milan:"I won't sign up for a draw. This Juve has to be convinced that it can go on the pitch and beat anyone"
Typical coach talk. I don't really think it means anything. This game is up to the players, just like any game against Inter.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Juventus trio Felipe Melo, Alberto Aquilani and Fabio Quagliarella have provided a rock-solid foundation for their trip to Milan, confident they can garner maximum points.

"We have to think about the Scudetto, but must be realistic and understand the strength of the competition. Maybe Milan are above us, they are very strong, but we are Juventus," Melo told Il Corriere dello Sport.

"It's a shame we will be without Milos Krasic though as he has been in form."

Aquilani hopes for security, but knows it will come at a dangerous cost against Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

"The biggest threat is Ibrahimovic, but they have more than one great player. They have many and so it will be tough," the Italian told La Stampa.

"But that doesn't mean we should feel inferior to them or that we should be scared. We are Juventus. You win and lose in football, the important thing is to try."

Quagliarella also showed his hand. He has offered to pay for dinner if Juventus beat Milan.

"It is a fundamental game for us. We are always improving. We have to confim this," he told Tuttosport.

"If we win then I will offer dinner for everyone."

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I'm confident. IMO our defense and mid trumps theirs.
A couple well taken free kicks by ADP and we're good. Maybe Quaqqz can backflip a goal or two

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
The midfield just needs to be physical and to push them fast and aggressively. They may be technically better than us but we can make up for it with constant pressure on them.

Melo has to be a boss in midfield.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
This are the player that has been call for this match

2 Motta, 3 Chiellini, 4 Felipe Melo, 5 Sissoko, 8 Marchisio, 10 Del Piero, 11 Amauri, 14 Aquilani, 18 Quagliarella, 19 Bonucci, 23 Pepe, 25 Martinez, 29 De Ceglie, 30 Storari, 31 Costantino, 33 Legrottaglie, 36 Giandonato, 41 Giannetti, 43 Sorensen, 44 Kirev.

Is he the GK? is he back with us?

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006

2 Motta, 3 Chiellini, 4 Felipe Melo, 5 Sissoko, 8 Marchisio, 10 Del Piero, 11 Amauri, 14 Aquilani, 18 Quagliarella, 19 Bonucci, 23 Pepe, 25 Martinez, 29 De Ceglie, 30 Storari, 31 Costantino, 33 Legrottaglie, 36 Giandonato, 41 Giannetti, 43 Sorensen, 44 Kirev.

Is he the GK?
Yes.

is he back with us?
No.

Juve have called up a non-Juve player. :shifty:

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Milan called up 19 players, Tiago Silva, Zambrotta and Ronaldinho are not in the squad...

Abbiati, Amelia, Antonini, Bonera, Montelongo, Nesta, Papastathopoulos, Yepes, Abate, Boateng, Flamini, Gattuso, Pirlo, Seedorf, Strasser, Ibrahimovic, Inzaghi, Pato, Robinho

We surely can beat them, and we are more than capable to get at least a point. Delneri needs to show some Juve class and approach to the game.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004

Is he the GK? is he back with us?
Stupid name :shutup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 133)