[Serie A] Milan 1-2 JUVENTUS (30-Oct-2010) (10 Viewers)

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
Motta--Bonnuci--Chiellini--Ceglie
------Aquilani--Melo--Marchisio
-------Pepe--Martinez--Quaq------​

Marchisio and Melo are more then enough to stifle a aging ac milan midfield. Also Aquilani shows some impressive defensive abilities last game so hopefully he carries it on. I think Martinez is a gamble but one worth taking, and quaq can cause a problems for the ac milan backline just needs to finish. I trust Ceglie to defend well has been getting better. All comes down to Motta, he can either flop or do really well. I'd play pepe on the same side as motta as he can defend and assist motta.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Motta--Bonnuci--Chiellini--Ceglie
------Aquilani--Melo--Marchisio
-------Pepe--Martinez--Quaq------​

Marchisio and Melo are more then enough to stifle a aging ac milan midfield. Also Aquilani shows some impressive defensive abilities last game so hopefully he carries it on. I think Martinez is a gamble but one worth taking, and quaq can cause a problems for the ac milan backline just needs to finish. I trust Ceglie to defend well has been getting better. All comes down to Motta, he can either flop or do really well. I'd play pepe on the same side as motta as he can defend and assist motta.
Why is Martinez in the center? Let him go into his native spot on the left, and let Quagliarella go into the center.

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
Why is Martinez in the center? Let him go into his native spot on the left, and let Quagliarella go into the center.
doesn't matter who plays where because no matter what DN will never play a 4-3-3 away to Milan on Saturday. He lacks the balls to try something like that. Straight 4-4-1-1 with Marchisio on the left & pepe on the right.

valtine

Apr 12, 2008
1. Special 4-3-3 alla Milan, with DP-Quag-Martinez infront, and Aqua, Melo and Claudio in the midfield.

2. 4-4-2: Martinez-Melo-Aquilani-Marchisio; DP-Quag.
There is not so much difference between the two formation.
In a 4-4-2 Martinez will play further than Marchisio it's sure, so doesn't matter if we call it 4-3-3 or 4-4-2 or even 4-3-1-2.

Probably it's just a lopsided 4-4-2 wich in Martinez/Krasic play further than other midfielders.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)