[Serie A] Milan 1-2 JUVENTUS (30-Oct-2010) (109 Viewers)

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
The question is what you will do when Messi retires.
i don't rot on tv or stream every time barca plays seeing a glimpse of messi like i do when juve plays. I like messi but not in that manner..i don't even got a photo of him on my phone, but i've got tones with ale

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Ta ;) What he said made little sense to me, but it was nice of him to admit he is scared :D
It made little to no sense to me too. But that's probably because I'm a pacifist :D

Zlatan is a tough guy, Giorgio is even tougher. For those two it's probably arousing to play against someone who will make you try harder and for them those duels are beautiful.
Like boxers and boxing. I don't like it and I never find it beautiful. But many do.

Lets just hope that Giorgio wins the duel. Zlatan won't complain if he's kicked and beaten. He never does. Anyone else would have cried like a little girl after a beating like the one Chiellini gave to Zlatan, but Zlatan does the opposite. Chiellini won't complain either if Ibra plays rough against him.
These guys live in their own world. I remember once Materazzi said that the player he respects and hangs out with the most is Gattuso. I wonder why :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Both Chiellini and Bonucci have 19's on marking/tackling in football manager...we should be ok against milan's attack.

I'm confident with with Pepe's 18 stamina, 17 pace...he will create something on our wings and with Aquilani's 19 in passing/17 creativity I think we can pull a victory here.

My concern is Storari's 14 eccentricity versus Buffons 20 eccentricity, clearly this needs to be addressed in training. I am thinking we should start out gung'ho from the get'go.

We should also look to Amauri's 18 heading and 16 finishing to pull the team to victory (clubs interested: shalke, freiburg, villareal, and A.Bilbao are all interested in him). Actually it looks like he picked up a knock, looks like a gashed vagina. Quag it is, long shots 17

Unhappy though is DP at the lack of playing time. Now would be a good time to play him and expect a big performance.

Honestly guys, all the right pieces are in place to win, we just need to ensure we have the right talk with them pre kick off and half time. After all soccer is just as much psychological as physical.
:D

I love real life FM.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
i don't rot on tv or stream every time barca plays seeing a glimpse of messi like i do when juve plays. I like messi but not in that manner..i don't even got a photo of him on my phone, but i've got tones with ale
Like ring tones with Ale singing?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Tuttosport:

4-4-1-1 most likely, with Aquliani trequartista behind Quag\Martinez, and behind Aqua: Pepe-Melo-Momo-Marchisio.
Dunno how they could know something like this. Perhaps Del Neri tried it on training or smthg, but it doesn't mean we'll play that way.

Martinez as a sole striker is weird, to say the least. I doubt he ever played that.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I'd like to see Martinez partner up with Quaggz as strikers. He showed glimpses of talent when he was subbed against Bologna. ADP should play second half.

Oh yea, Hi everyone :p

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
haha thanks!

Only reason i think so is because he can get slow towards the end. But he has had a whole week to rest so maybe he'll be top notch.

A goal from him would be sweet

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Of course I hope Chiellini puts him in his pocket on Saturday, but I'm just revisiting some good times we had with Ibra. And this latest statement about Chiellini is another testament of his respect for Juventus, it should be applauded not ridiculed.
Everything from the city of Milan should be disgraced and ridiculed

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Giorgio Chiellini, to me [marks his opponent] the toughest, the one I suffer the most from.

It is really hard to play against him, he doesn't give me any room to breath. But I like "Chiello", he's loyal and a true champion.

- Zlatan Ibrahimovic
Speaking to Corriere dello Sport

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 109)