[Serie A] Milan 1-2 JUVENTUS (30-Oct-2010) (72 Viewers)

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #241
    Are you a Juve fan or Ibrahimovic fan? Genuine question as I am ignorant around here and don't know people.
    A reason why to love and admire Zlatty.

Zlatan when singing for Juve coming from Ajax: It's a dream come true, I always wanted to play for Juve.

Zlatan signing for Inter coming from Juve: It's a wonderful moment, always been an Inter fan since my childhood.

Zlatan signing for Barcelona coming from Inter: I can't ask anything more, Barcelona are the best team, I will win everything here.

Zlatan signing for Milan coming from Barceona: Milan are the greatest team. I couldn't be any happier.

:agree: :agree: :agree: :agree:

Buy on AliExpress.com

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
    I'm a Juve fan of course, been since 95...but why should that stop me from liking Ibrahimovic? Especially since he gave Juventus some amazing performances and would have given more had it not been for Calciopolli.
    I'm sure it's not why his fans (Juve supporters I mean) like him though. Even though I really understand his decision to leave and I respect it, and despite all good words he had to say about Juve after his departure, from a fan point of view, I can't like those who left our sinking ship no matter how great they used to be for us in the past. Zambrotta was one of my favorite players, probably one of the three I liked the most at Juve. I can understand very well why he left Juve. He was at the peak of his career and he wanted to achieve more but I can't help holding a grudge against him as much as it sounds silly.

I guess you and other Zlatan fans here like him because of what he was even before joining us and I agree that what happened after Calciopoli doesn't mean you have to dislike him now :)

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

I'm sure it's not why his fans (Juve supporters I mean) like him though. Even though I really understand his decision to leave and I respect it, and despite all good words he had to say about Juve after his departure, from a fan point of view, I can't like those who left our sinking ship no matter how great they used to be for us in the past. Zambrotta was one of my favorite players, probably one of the three I liked the most at Juve. I can understand very well why he left Juve. He was at the peak of his career and he wanted to achieve more but I can't help holding a grudge against him as much as it sounds silly.

I guess you and other Zlatan fans here like him because of what he was even before joining us and I agree that what happened after Calciopoli doesn't mean you have to dislike him now :)
    I honestly didn't care for Ibrahimovic before he came to Juventus, heck I didn't even know what type of player he is before he came to Juventus. But when he did, he won me over. I was literally blown away by his style of play and his, ever so criticized, attitude(but I think that's something only us Balkan folks can appreciate :p ). And when he left, he left for the best possible option for him and since then has had nothing but words of praise for our club.

So Zlatan is OK in my book and always will be. But so is Canna and Emerson, the only one who's on the shit-list is Thuram and Zambrotta.

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #248
    You cried? You should see what I did....One week, no food, no water, sleepless nights, my eyes were so dry I had no more tears left, unshaven, shivering body during the nights and mornings.

I really suffered.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Both Chiellini and Bonucci have 19's on marking/tackling in football manager...we should be ok against milan's attack.

I'm confident with with Pepe's 18 stamina, 17 pace...he will create something on our wings and with Aquilani's 19 in passing/17 creativity I think we can pull a victory here.

My concern is Storari's 14 eccentricity versus Buffons 20 eccentricity, clearly this needs to be addressed in training. I am thinking we should start out gung'ho from the get'go.

We should also look to Amauri's 18 heading and 16 finishing to pull the team to victory (clubs interested: shalke, freiburg, villareal, and A.Bilbao are all interested in him). Actually it looks like he picked up a knock, looks like a gashed vagina. Quag it is, long shots 17

Unhappy though is DP at the lack of playing time. Now would be a good time to play him and expect a big performance.

Honestly guys, all the right pieces are in place to win, we just need to ensure we have the right talk with them pre kick off and half time. After all soccer is just as much psychological as physical.

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

Both Chiellini and Bonucci have 19's on marking/tackling in football manager...we should be ok against milan's attack.

I'm confident with with Pepe's 18 stamina, 17 pace...he will create something on our wings and with Aquilani's 19 in passing/17 creativity I think we can pull a victory here.

My concern is Storari's 14 eccentricity versus Buffons 20 eccentricity, clearly this needs to be addressed in training. I am thinking we should start out gung'ho from the get'go.

We should also look to Amauri's 18 heading and 16 finishing to pull the team to victory (clubs interested: shalke, freiburg, villareal, and A.Bilbao are all interested in him). Actually it looks like he picked up a knock, looks like a gashed vagina. Quag it is, long shots 17

Unhappy though is DP at the lack of playing time. Now would be a good time to play him and expect a big performance.

Honestly guys, all the right pieces are in place to win, we just need to ensure we have the right talk with them pre kick off and half time. After all soccer is just as much psychological as physical.
    :lol2:

You had me going for a second there. I was like WTF, is he for real? :D Good stuff.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    I'm a Juve fan of course, been since 95...but why should that stop me from liking Ibrahimovic? Especially since he gave Juventus some amazing performances and would have given more had it not been for Calciopolli.
    It shouldn't, and we all have players we like from other teams for whatever reason, but when they play Juventus I won't defend them and I hope they suffer against us.

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

It shouldn't, and we all have players we like from other teams for whatever reason, but when they play Juventus I won't defend them and I hope they suffer against us.
    Of course I hope Chiellini puts him in his pocket on Saturday, but I'm just revisiting some good times we had with Ibra. And this latest statement about Chiellini is another testament of his respect for Juventus, it should be applauded not ridiculed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 72)