[Serie A] milan 1-1 JUVENTUS (Feb. 25th 2012) (2 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Barzagli

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
You say you are a Milan fan since the 1980s and yet you find no better 5 individuals to list as the main reasons you support Milan than the aforementioned? Hell, even I as a Juve supporter can name a better and more respectable 5 individuals who have helped shape your favourite club's history.

Oh well, why do I even bother. The guy openly admitted to supporting and admiring a person who is a corrupt politician and a pedophile.
A Milan fan since Serie B? So, 31 years, assuming he was a child then (5 or thereabout), 36-years-old today at minimum. Trolling on the level of the best 12-year-olds.

I'd suggest sterilization, but I get the feeling the gene pool where he's from doesn't have to worry about him tainting it anytime soon.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
A Milan fan since Serie B? So, 31 years, assuming he was a child then (5 or thereabout), 36-years-old today at minimum. Trolling on the level of the best 12-year-olds.

I'd suggest sterilization, but I get the feeling the gene pool where he's from doesn't have to worry about him tainting it anytime soon.
Good point, it's probably Alen.

PiN7uRiCCHi0

Aug 18, 2010

Oh well, to be honest I don't even know why I bothered. I bet he is a double-account. :D

mondo1

May 14, 2006
:jvefan::flag4::flag4::flag4::flag4::flag4::flag4::flag4::flag4::flag4::flag4::flag4::flag4::flag4::flag4::flag4::jvefan::jvefan::jvefan::jvefan::jvefan::jvefan::jvefan::flag4::flag4::flag4::flag4::flag4::flag4::flag4::flag4::flag3::flag3::flag3::flag3::flag3::flag3::flag3::flag3::flag3::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::flag3::flag3::flag3::flag3::flag3::flag3::flag3::flag3::flag3::flag3::flag3::flag3::flag3::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::flag4::flag4::flag4::flag4::flag4::flag4::flag4::flag4::flag3::flag3::flag3::flag3::flag3::flag3::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::flag4::flag4::flag4::flag4::flag4::flag4:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)