[Serie A] milan 1-1 JUVENTUS (Feb. 25th 2012) (9 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Barzagli

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.
May 22, 2007
I have a feeling this will one situation where we will go in with too much respect for Milan & end up regretting it. I say we have nothing to lose so go gung ho on them. Let them chase the game. I would love to see this formation:

Buffon
Licht Barzagli Chiellini De Ceglie
Vidal Pirlo Marchisio
Giacherini
Quagliarella Vucinic

I want Pirlo to stay a little deeper to take the ball early so that we can avoid any pressure on the defence & Giach to run at the Milan defenders.
I do think we should use players that will run at Milan and stretch that midfield as much as possible, but I think it might be safer to go with the tested 4-3-3 with Pepe on the right though.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Eventhough it might not seem so at first glance, the draw suits Milan much more. I believe Allegri knows this. I hope Conte knows this and will not play for a draw.

Why do I say that the draw suits Milan...
I'm going with this year's results and form most of all. Juve are playing hot/cold. If we continue this way we will have a 9-6-0 or 8-7-0 record in the last 15 matches (33 points or 31 point).
For two seasons now Milan are annihilating the small teams. If they play a draw with us, they will already have Juve, Udinese, Napoli and Lazio behind them and they will only have Inter and Roma at San Siro left from the best teams. There is the away match in Palermo which could result with lost points, but the remaining 11 matches for Milan are against teams that Milan has been beating without an effort for 2 years now.
If we draw on Saturday we will have 1 point less and 1 game less than Milan. Even if we beat Bologna (it's 50-50) we will have 2 points more than Milan and 14 matches each. That's gonna be a very small difference. Way too small for winning the scudetto with such schedules ahead of Milan and Juve.
Only a win imo will keep us in the game.

Naturally, all these count only if Juve and Milan continue playing the same way we've been playing this season and Milan have been playing in the last two seasons.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
I do think we should use players that will run at Milan and stretch that midfield as much as possible, but I think it might be safer to go with the tested 4-3-3 with Pepe on the right though.
Depends on which Pepe turns up.

Eventhough it might not seem so at first glance, the draw suits Milan much more. I believe Allegri knows this. I hope Conte knows this and will not play for a draw.

Why do I say that the draw suits Milan...
I'm going with this year's results and form most of all. Juve are playing hot/cold. If we continue this way we will have a 9-6-0 or 8-7-0 record in the last 15 matches (33 points or 31 point).
For two seasons now Milan are annihilating the small teams. If they play a draw with us, they will already have Juve, Udinese, Napoli and Lazio behind them and they will only have Inter and Roma at San Siro left from the best teams. There is the away match in Palermo which could result with lost points, but the remaining 11 matches for Milan are against teams that Milan has been beating without an effort for 2 years now.
If we draw on Saturday we will have 1 point less and 1 game less than Milan. Even if we beat Bologna (it's 50-50) we will have 2 points more than Milan and 14 matches each. That's gonna be a very small difference. Way too small for winning the scudetto with such schedules ahead of Milan and Juve.
Only a win imo will keep us in the game.

Naturally, all these count only if Juve and Milan continue playing the same way we've been playing this season and Milan have been playing in the last two seasons.
Indeed we are ones who need a win more here. Might as well pull out all stops,

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I say we play with the squad and the formation we all know and love. That includes Pepe on the right and Matri in the centre. Matri was obviously not put on the pitch against Catania because we're resting him for the Milan game. If those starting 11 players fail to perform then throw in Giaccherini, Quagliarella, etc.

Buffon
Lichtsteiner - Barzagli - Chiellini - De Ceglie
Vidal - Pirlo - Marchisio
Pepe - Matri - Vucinic​

Let's fuck these red and black turds up. :D

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
They're in better form now though than on previous occations, let's give them that. Even Robinho scores ffs. Their midfield is still their (by far) weakest link. I can see a draw here.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
The confidence comes from the fact that we suck at beating small teams. We somehow manage to get pumped up for the big ones.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)