[Serie A] milan 1-1 JUVENTUS (Feb. 25th 2012) (14 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Barzagli

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I'm actually quite worried going into this game. Milan with Ibra are more predictable, as everything seems to go thru him; now without Ibra, Robinho and El Shaarawy are more unpredictable and may cause some damage. I'm glad Boateng, and possibly Nesta are out. This implies that Bonera will start, and their midfield will lack dynamism without the presence of KPB.

Forza Juve :heart: :touched:

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Was at a cafe today doing my own thing. Overheard a conversation that involved the statement of the year. Quote " if the refs are fare Milan will win. Milan play fantastic football while Juve play rubbish. I will be at San Siro and I will be whistling that trator Pirlo everyone he touches the ball".

Now when it comes to Juve I usually join in the conversation and I didn't shy away this time. He was about a 50ish man with a friend and here comes a 26 year old who fucking told him like a boss yours fucking nuts.

Any Milan fans trolling on here PLEASE tell me and show me how juve play rubbish football. I first time we played you u got 1 shot on net and did t even have a breathe on the ball during coppa we beat you with a second string team. Don't give me those injury excuses either. I will admit I have always cheered for Milan if juve were out of CL or weren't in it in general and supported them to win the scudetto so Inter wouldn't I have many friends who are in Milan and Milan fans here at home but even they agree some fans have become quite annoying with this we're the best shit. No respect, cocky, excuses more then inter and a coach with the second biggest ego behind mourinho. Fuck Peelan and fuck that Alegbitch. I know it's only the very few but for some reason iv heard it more this year then ever before and it's just starting to really piss me off.

MilanMB

Oct 30, 2011
Was at a cafe today doing my own thing. Overheard a conversation that involved the statement of the year. Quote " if the refs are fare Milan will win. Milan play fantastic football while Juve play rubbish. I will be at San Siro and I will be whistling that trator Pirlo everyone he touches the ball".

Now when it comes to Juve I usually join in the conversation and I didn't shy away this time. He was about a 50ish man with a friend and here comes a 26 year old who fucking told him like a boss yours fucking nuts.

Any Milan fans trolling on here PLEASE tell me and show me how juve play rubbish football. I first time we played you u got 1 shot on net and did t even have a breathe on the ball during coppa we beat you with a second string team. Don't give me those injury excuses either. I will admit I have always cheered for Milan if juve were out of CL or weren't in it in general and supported them to win the scudetto so Inter wouldn't I have many friends who are in Milan and Milan fans here at home but even they agree some fans have become quite annoying with this we're the best shit. No respect, cocky, excuses more then inter and a coach with the second biggest ego behind mourinho. Fuck Peelan and fuck that Alegbitch. I know it's only the very few but for some reason iv heard it more this year then ever before and it's just starting to really piss me off.
Personally I don't think juve plays "rubbish" football. Only assholes like xavi talk like this. A team should always play to their strenghts, whatever it might be.

Juve's game is fast paced and quite enjoyable, especially with the fairy in midfield.

----

I have to ask: why have juve fans become so damn insecure? Is it because of many new fans who doesn't know about the history of the club? You lot sound very much like inter pre and post calciopoli.

I mean damn, have some pride, you're supposed to be a top club.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Another random game, another random win :yawn:
:lol: Touche.

http://footballanarchy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=9853

:lol:

The username, the location, the thread title and the post itself
I'm laughing like an idiot here at work you bastard hahahaha

I love it when the opposition is cocky. Makes the victory even sweeter.

I would be pissed if we draw, we have to beat them to the ground... preferably by Pirlo goal.

---------- Post added 20.02.2012 at 11:54 ----------

I have to ask: why have juve fans become so damn insecure? Is it because of many new fans who doesn't know about the history of the club? You lot sound very much like inter pre and post calciopoli.

Didn't you know? Obviously because refs aren't on our side anymore.
I have to ask, why are Milan fans so secure despite being owned the 2 previous games.. Oh never mind, I know why... God bless FIGC!

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Personally I don't think juve plays "rubbish" football. Only assholes like xavi talk like this. A team should always play to their strenghts, whatever it might be.

Juve's game is fast paced and quite enjoyable, especially with the fairy in midfield.

----

I'm sorry insecure? Iv been following juve before i was even born. I'm
No Ultra ill fight you physically type fan but im a 4th generation supporter and my daughters and at age of two randomly yelling forza Juve are 5th gen. Insecurity is one thing passion fire desire and love for your club is another. Dont assume my personal history following juve and i wont assume yours with Milan. Well you take it how you want it doesn't matter to me but dont dare compare Juve fans with Merda fans. That's idiotic.
Nothing personal MilanMB just caught me on a bad night

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)