[Serie A] Milan 0-2 JUVENTUS [October 28th 2017] (5 Viewers)

votate

• Rugani

• Chiellini

• Cuadrado

• Higuain

• Pjanic

Results are only viewable after voting.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
man Asa again. but makes sense somehow, AS played the midweek game so we want him fresh for Sporting. atleast Rugani gets to play 3 straight games

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Oh Asamoah is playing?

We're not winning then.

- - - Updated - - -

We need two bench fullbacks that don't practically throw the game for us. Well, actually we also need a first choice right back that doesn't do that.

Basically, Spina and a LB in. Licht and Asa out.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Oh Asamoah is playing?

We're not winning then.

- - - Updated - - -

We need two bench fullbacks that don't practically throw the game for us. Well, actually we also need a first choice right back that doesn't do that.

Basically, Spina and a LB in. Licht and Asa out.
Can’t wait to see Backpassamoah put on an absolute clinic in fullback-failure tomorrow night :tuttosport:

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #145
    Antimatteroah to blackhole our entire attack on the left side.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    Asamoah isnt that bad.. A.S is twice the player its true but Asamoah is way better than any RB we have...
    I expect our team to be much more defensive sound which will make it a tight game with one goal decider by Dybala 1-0 is my pick

- - - Updated - - -

RAMI¹⁰;5629999 said:
    As if Sandro was setting the world on fire lately :lol:

You guys just like to whine :D
    Yap lots of whiners in here..

and even if A.Sandro was in the form of his life Asamoah is really not that bad... I wish we had him on the right so we could kick all our RB choices to the bench...
    Licht is half the player he once was as he knows how to attack without a purpose now.. his defensive ability is mediocre while his positioning is awful and always get caught by the opposition attackers...
    Asamoah isnt A.Sandro or Marcelo but he is ok defensively ok attacking wise (he isnt horrible like the RB choices we have.. He just isnt WC)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    Juan is clutch and key

Dougie and Bernie should warm the bench for him
    I think people here might be missing something...
    D.Costa 8 games 1 goal 2 assists
    Bernardeschi 8 games 2 goals 2 assists

Cuadrado 8 games 2 goals 4 assists

Cuadrado for now is definitely the best out of the three as he provides much more than the others..
    Bernardeschi performances arent the best but he delivers the stats...
    D.Costa is a huge disappointment as he looks like someone who can do lots of things but then he does nothing.. I mean on the field he looks better than Bernardeschi until the final act which is missing
    We should have gone for James... same deal as Costa IIRC and a much better player...

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
    Asamoah isnt that bad.. A.S is twice the player its true but Asamoah is way better than any RB we have...
    I expect our team to be much more defensive sound which will make it a tight game with one goal decider by Dybala 1-0 is my pick

- - - Updated - - -

Yap lots of whiners in here..

and even if A.Sandro was in the form of his life Asamoah is really not that bad... I wish we had him on the right so we could kick all our RB choices to the bench...
    Licht is half the player he once was as he knows how to attack without a purpose now.. his defensive ability is mediocre while his positioning is awful and always get caught by the opposition attackers...
    Asamoah isnt A.Sandro or Marcelo but he is ok defensively ok attacking wise (he isnt horrible like the RB choices we have.. He just isnt WC)
    I agree with you.Asamoah last disposals wasn't that bad.Anyway I am afraid of Suso who will operate on Asa's flank.He usually shows a lethal games against us. Completely agree about Lich.Don't know what is worst.His positioning, defense or awful attack or maybe his constant danger arguments with the referee or opponent's players which could lead to getting red card.

- - - Updated - - -

I think people here might be missing something...
    D.Costa 8 games 1 goal 2 assists
    Bernardeschi 8 games 2 goals 2 assists

Cuadrado 8 games 2 goals 4 assists

Cuadrado for now is definitely the best out of the three as he provides much more than the others..
    Bernardeschi performances arent the best but he delivers the stats...
    D.Costa is a huge disappointment as he looks like someone who can do lots of things but then he does nothing.. I mean on the field he looks better than Bernardeschi until the final act which is missing
    We should have gone for James... same deal as Costa IIRC and a much better player...
    True everything especially bold.

Wittl

Contributor
    Feb 21, 2017
    Media still write about this Starting XI:

Juventus (4-2-3-1): Buffon; Lichtsteiner, Rugani, Chiellini, Asamoah; Pjanic, Khedira; Cuadrado, Dybala, Mandzukic; Higuain.

#asalove

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
    Wow resting Alex Sandro for this game would really suprise me. Anyway wen have big squad and we should use it. Dunno if Asa is such a big downgrade on Sandro this season anyway.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
    Media still write about this Starting XI:

Juventus (4-2-3-1): Buffon; Lichtsteiner, Rugani, Chiellini, Asamoah; Pjanic, Khedira; Cuadrado, Dybala, Mandzukic; Higuain.

#asalove
    Lichsteiner and asamoah why not sturaro and Alex sandro

- - - Updated - - -

Wow resting Alex Sandro for this game would really suprise me. Anyway wen have big squad and we should use it. Dunno if Asa is such a big downgrade on Sandro this season anyway.
    Asamoah being compared with Alex sandro even though sandro has not had great start to the season he is miles ahead of asamoah

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    Meh Asa isn't terrible, just offers literally nothing going forward, Him and Mandzu on the same side is literal aids, at least Stu isn't playing
    He hasn’t been anywhere near as bad as Licht or Sturaro, but like you said, he literally offers nothing offensively and he isn’t as good as he used to be in defence. We should have started him against SPAL
    and let Alex Sandro play this one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)