[Serie A] Milan 0-2 JUVENTUS [November 11th, 2018] 20:30 (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Rating Motta was fine, he seemed to have some potential.

But when Milan signed Rodriguez, he was subpar for two years, and in those two years, he didn't even play LB. Played CB mostly.

Reminds me of zizi arguing Oscar, Gotze, Mata, Ozil being WC and how we must sign them.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007

But when Milan signed Rodriguez, he was subpar for two years, and in those two years, he didn't even play LB. Played CB mostly.

Reminds me of zizi arguing Oscar, Gotze, Mata, Ozil being WC and how we must sign them.
Haha yeah I still stand behind my words. Back in the day when Motta played for Italian youth side he really seemed great. I thought he had everything. But then later on it's like he lost every ounce of his talent and became wood.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
:lol:

1. you never watched VW play
2. he played CB a total of 9 times during the 2 years you claim he played there and was subpar

when, 4-5 years ago? lol. everyone says things that years later sound stupid. difference is, i seem to be so important to you that you remember things even i dont remember, while youre so irrelevant no one even keeps track of the stupid shit you post. you had your fragile over inflated ego hurt. it happens, you need to get over it. peace

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
2. he played CB a total of 9 times during the 2 years you claim he played there and was subpar

when, 4-5 years ago? lol. everyone says things that years later sound stupid. difference is, i seem to be so important to you that you remember things even i dont remember, while youre so irrelevant no one even keeps track of the stupid shit you post. you had your fragile over inflated ego hurt. it happens, you need to get over it. peace
Lmao

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)