[Serie A] milan 0-2 JUVENTUS (March 2nd 2014) (24 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Caceres

• Bonucci

• Barzagli

• Licht

• Pogba

• Pirlo

• Marchisio

• Asamoah

• Tevez

• Llorente

Results are only viewable after voting.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Everything but a goal.
I think even the biggest Juve fan will admit that we dominated the first half, and should have been 2 goals up.

Got to hold my hand up, and say Tevez scored a fantastic goal in the second half.
I was screaming for someone to close him down, and i knew it was in , once it left his foot.

Can't understand why Monto was taken off, he was immense.
Robinho, with the customary missed sitter at the end:facepalm2:

@Klin I love you too.
Why would you have been 2 up at the half? If Lichtsteiner scores that sitter on the 17th minute Juve has 2 in the first half... At best you had 2 chances that should have been goals in the first half regardless of how you dominated possessions. Most of your chances were half-chances.

And in the second half, both Pirlo and Pogba hit the woodwork before Robinho.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Everything but a goal.
I think even the biggest Juve fan will admit that we dominated the first half, and should have been 2 goals up.

Got to hold my hand up, and say Tevez scored a fantastic goal in the second half.
I was screaming for someone to close him down, and i knew it was in , once it left his foot.

Can't understand why Monto was taken off, he was immense.
Robinho, with the customary missed sitter at the end:facepalm2:

@Klin I love you too.
You played a good game but you didnt deserve to be 2-0 up in halftime...
Both teams had their chances and I admit that Juve have been lucky not to concede but so did Milan
While I agree Milan were more dangerous in the 1st half Juve were not far behind and a 3-3 scoreline would have reflected the 1st half far better than our 1-0 lead or your suggested 2-0 Milan lead...

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Still did much better than Marchisio in my book, which is why I singled Claudio out
No way, I am usually on your opinion about Pogba and Marchisio but today it was obvious that Pobga was totally terrible while Marchisio did a good job holding the midfield, he was the only one aware. Not to forget his great effort on the opening goal.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Still did much better than Marchisio in my book, which is why I singled Claudio out
Posts like these are the reason I can't really take anything you say about Marchisio serious. Pogba was a disaster tonight, at least for the 60 minutes I was able to watch the game, while Marchisio was average, but by far the best of our midfield three today.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
:lol2:

- - - Updated - - -

red card for pirlo? :lol: it wasn't even intentionally malicious
Dont be biased. His stuts made contact with the anckle of the dudee. It was a shameful tackle which deserved a stright red.

Milan has possesion but their finishing was abysmal to say the least. We played like shid but so did milan with their innefective attack.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
No way, I am usually on your opinion about Pogba and Marchisio but today it was obvious that Pobga was totally terrible while Marchisio did a good job holding the midfield, he was the only one aware. Not to forget his great effort on the opening goal.
This.

Although I am a huge fan of Marchisio, I don't take sides over him and Pogba. In fact I've voted Pogba as MoM two matches in a row prior to this one. But tonight Pogba was the worst player in our team and Marchisio did way better than him overall.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
I'm sure it was Conte's game plan.
like vs Roma,sit back and hit them on counters.
Just that this time,our passing game and midfield was horrible.

Anyway,i'm sure IF we would have gone a goal down,we weould have pushed much much more and played differently.
So it's BS if people (Milan fans) saying "Hey Milan had 5 great chances it should have been 5:0".
Yeah right,after getting one goal you would never have had anymore those chances.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Dont be biased. His stuts made contact with the anckle of the dudee. It was a shameful tackle which deserved a stright red.

Milan has possesion but their finishing was abysmal to say the least. We played like shid but so did milan with their innefective attack.
just because he is showing his studs doesn't mean the tackle was meant to be anything malicious. sliding for the ball means having to show your studs, it was simply mistimed. This is Pirlo we're talking about here not some nut case like melo. It was a yellow and that was about it

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.whoscored.com/Matches/758293/Live/Italy-Serie-A-2013-2014-AC-Milan-Juventus
the stats :lol:. possession, shots, corners, passing, tacklings, dribblings... :rofl:
damn Buffon was 15/1 to be motm :sad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)