[Serie A] milan 0-2 JUVENTUS (March 2nd 2014) (1 Viewer)

MoM

• Buffon

• Caceres

• Bonucci

• Barzagli

• Licht

• Pogba

• Pirlo

• Marchisio

• Asamoah

• Tevez

• Llorente

Results are only viewable after voting.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I dont know why some forum members are talking in a way that we are gonna lost this match?We will easily prevail them.Just concentration and determination.We are Juve,remember.They are in this moment lousy jokers of a team.Suddenly Traabat become DAni Alves,PAzzini become Suarez and Rami become Vidal.The only guy I admire from Milan is De Sciglio .No other is good.So Bonera is good??Constant is good?C'mon guys I am not underestimating them but we are way better even without Padro and Chiello.So there is no way that we will lose.Pretty much that we will play one of our concentrated games and win.And it is good that Roma draw yesterday.We dont have that much pressure.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I dont know why some forum members are talking in a way that we are gonna lost this match?We will easily prevail them.Just concentration and determination.We are Juve,remember.They are in this moment lousy jokers of a team.Suddenly Traabat become DAni Alves,PAzzini become Suarez and Rami become Vidal.The only guy I admire from Milan is De Sciglio .No other is good.So Bonera is good??Constant is good?C'mon guys I am not underestimating them but we are way better even without Padro and Chiello.So there is no way that we will lose.Pretty much that we will play one of our concentrated games and win.And it is good that Roma draw yesterday.We dont have that much pressure.
We did remember that in the Champions League alright :agree:

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Okay just keep saying that we will lose,we will lose if that keeps you happy.I just dont get the point .But if keep you happy just continue.
First of all ,stop discrediting them.They are in a good run of form and are playing at home.Its not going to be easy.And secondly this 'We are Juve' nonsense doesnt mean anything,on paper we should beat many teams ,but it didnt work out in the CL did it ? Hence i brought that up.

Some members are just realistic and know it will be tough while some other like you for example are very bullish of our chances,hence the arrogant replies.Thats the only difference.

- - - Updated - - -

Great supporting by someone going on in this thread :tup: :lol:
Great understanding from someone in this thread :tup: :lol:

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
First of all ,stop discrediting them.They are in a good run of form and are playing at home.Its not going to be easy.And secondly this 'We are Juve' nonsense doesnt mean anything,on paper we should beat many teams ,but it didnt work out in the CL did it ? Hence i brought that up.

Some members are just realistic and know it will be tough while some other like you for example are very bullish of our chances,hence the arrogant replies.Thats the only difference.

- - - Updated - - -

Great understanding from someone in this thread :tup: :lol:
Okay Dad I will follow just as you say.I never said that they are weak and that we will have an easy game.Read my posts since the start of this thread.But it is not normal just to cry like an old granny all the time in every post "We will lose","We will lose".Thats why I wrote "We are Juve" and I will repeat we are Juve so stop crying about losing this game.If we lose that would be.There is no need of some extra vodoo crying before the game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)