[Serie A] milan 0-1 JUVENTUS (September 20th 2014) (36 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Caceres

• Licht

• Pogba

• Pereyra

• Marchisio

• Asamoah

• Tevez

• Llorente

• Ogbonna

Results are only viewable after voting.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
It was like Chievo Verona on steroids.
Such a joke of a team. All I heard for a week was Menez this, Menez that. Inzaghi is the next big thing, Bonera is out so now Milan's defence will be so much better :blah:.Then Inzaghi tried to put us under pressure by saying they have nothing to lose...and they sit back all game. :lol:

The game wasn't entertaining because they played as if they were Chievo.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
We played much better than last season when we beat them 2:0.
Agree 100%.
Much better!
They are a better team now as well.but even if they weren't,we did play much better than last season.

But all i care about is 3pts and clean sheet is a great bonus.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
To be fair Menez looked very good.

El Kebab was garbage though and Honda....Well the least said the better.
Menez is a good player. He's quick with his feet, but that's it.

Menez would be warming our bench. But I guess Milanisti need to find hope somewhere so they throw all of it on Menez because he showed positives glimpses against Parma and the rest of their team is crap.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Such a joke of a team. All I heard for a week was Menez this, Menez that. Inzaghi is the next big thing, Bonera is out so now Milan's defence will be so much better :blah:.Then Inzaghi tried to put us under pressure by saying they have nothing to lose...and they sit back all game. :lol:

Please don't insult Chievo.They played like Pescara.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
@JCK @Bjerknes @Osman

the solution is either we change formation with wingers, or playing 2 CM and 1 quality AM rather than 3 CM... otherwise, same impotence in attack forever.

he_is_legend

Jun 4, 2012
For once, I actually agree with your pessimism. This was a really mediocre performance by our team. We created very little with Tevez marked out of the game. We really miss having a full-strength Vidal in our team. Without him on the pitch, and his huge goalscoring threat, Tevez is really the only player we have who can create anything. Morata needs to be played in place of Llorente for the next couple matches. He can create his own chances, and Llorente is in terrible form.
Thats why we needed wingers or/and a am, to bring the brains in our team, because the muscle is already here.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Aug 1, 2003
Milan was about as organized in defense as they've been all season. And yet the outcome was rarely in doubt. This was a great match to watch with Asif in SF's Italien North Beach, next to some Milanisti, where Juve showed they were the bigger dog and Milan had no real response. :strong:

Much stronk.

Pogba MoM with Tevez a close second. While mostly silent in the first half playing deep, he beasted up front in the second half.
The team that let in 4 goals vs parma has an organised defense? :p

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
Easy win, Milan defense is literally crap.
Look how Tevez, Llorente, and Pereyra drift in between zapata and rami.
We need to improve our finishing tough

After 2 win galliani start to daydreaming to win a scudetto. Those morons :lol:

:lol:

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Wat? Better team than us? That's absurd. The likes of Abate, Muntari, Poli or De Jong could only scrub toilets at Juve stadium.
Wow, I cant see how did you get the idea I was comparing with our team when I clearly only quoted their team line up. What I meant better, was this team doesnt deserve CL football. Its Europa League material at best, and shouldn't be considered in the same league as us, for them to get better they need to replace the mentioned position. Surely, you did see I said we are winning this game as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)