[Serie A] milan 0-1 JUVENTUS (September 20th 2014) (7 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Caceres

• Licht

• Pogba

• Pereyra

• Marchisio

• Asamoah

• Tevez

• Llorente

• Ogbonna

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
We didn't just win. We were an immovable object that slowly ground through Milan like a hamburger factory. They showed nothing that gave me confidence they could beat us in their own stadium today.
Tbh that's the exact same feeling I got when watching the game tonight. We were simply going to win that game no matter what. We eventually pounded them into submission. It was a sight to behold. It wasn't pretty, it wasn't that entertaining, but it was damn effective.

Buy on AliExpress.com

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Thought we bossed the game really well. The fact Milan couldn't mount any sort of comeback in the last 20 minutes because they were completely gassed from chasing the ball around despite not even playing midweek like the majority of our starting X1 says it all.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Those were all great chances and Milan after two wins with a new coach was fired up, playing in front of their home crowd. What chances did they have? How much space we gave them to operate? We played a teriffic match, looked like a team that was about to score at some point, one way or the other. Excuse me for not blasting our players and coach after a win vs one of our biggest rivals.
Not blasting, we completely dominated them in every way, I never felt nervous about not winning this game. I just expect us to create more chances to score or being effective enough, which we weren't, otherwise it wouldn't have needed to to 71 minutes until we finally scored.

Plus it's their home, but they are still the same awfully mediocre team we owned twice last season, only difference is another novice coach who thought it would been enough to escape the dominating outcome by just defending all game. I don't rate them enough to warrant dominating them as some kind of achievement, they are as predictably awful as I thought.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
He always sounds mad because he's nearly 60 years old and still a virgin. He's Badass of the future.
If you are only here to insult people, please log out

- - - Updated - - -

Thought we bossed the game really well. The fact Milan couldn't mount any sort of comeback in the last 20 minutes because they were completely gassed from chasing the ball around despite not even playing midweek like the majority of our starting X1 says it all.
good points here :tup:

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
We owned their asses, they had no chance but we still have the same old problem. We have difficulties creating good chances.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Not blasting, we completely dominated them in every way, I never felt nervous about not winning this game. I just expect us to create more chances to score or being effective enough, which we weren't, otherwise it wouldn't have needed to to 71 minutes until we finally scored.

Plus it's their home, but they are still the same awfully mediocre team we owned twice last season, only difference is another novice coach who thought it would been enough to escape the dominating outcome by just defending all game. I don't rate them enough to warrant dominating them as some kind of achievement, they are as predictably awful as I thought.
No matter their state, be it Milan or Inter, these teams always get extra riled up against us. I expected draw before the match, or very narrow win so I'm satisfied and won't go into depths to scrutinize our win tonight. Can't see a point in that.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
No problem Nico, as bonus for being helpless puppy who keeps betting with me for the 2nd time that Milan will be better then the awful team they are.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
It's kind of hard to get many attempts when Milan parked their bus like a minnow club at their own home. Pathetic. :lol:;

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
To be honest for the first 10 games, if we play like shit and win I'm happy as rhythm needs to kick in if it happens after that, I start to worry.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Away to Milan, who had momentum, is probably going to be one of the tougher matches we play in this league and we won rather easily.

This is right after a CL match too.

We were never in danger of losing the match. The only question was if we could win it against an opposition that was playing for a draw. We scored in the 70th and walked to the finish line from what I saw.

It's not a 10/10 performance but it is a solid performance.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
No problem Nico, as bonus for being helpless puppy who keeps betting with me for the 2nd time that Milan will be better then the awful team they are.
Seriously, I told all my family and mates Milan would win. Now I have countless angry texts after they bet on the game and lost :p

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
People still bitching :lol:
Yeah....unbelievable.
You read some of the comments and you think we lost points tonight.:sergio:
Damn we didn't conceade a goal for 4 games now.
4/4 victories.
Yeah maybe we can and probably will do better in terms of creating and scoring more but common be fucking happy with what we have here.
And celebrate the victories.

Forza Juve!!
Yeah but it is the start of the season and they defends with 11 players on their own turf.It's not that easy to score when the opponent is just defending from the first minute.
Exactly!
And we played mid week as well.and still outplayed them.
Damn, Inzaghi is a classy speaker
Yeah,saying it like it should be said.
:tup: Yup. I expected more from Milan, but the gap in quality is significant.
Agree,we were simply too much for them.dominated the match and especially the midfield.
What is it that is getting people so fucking butt hurt in these threads? We fucking won, we fucking won. What more do you want? Do you want us to score 10 goals a game, with everyone contributing a goal?

We dominated, we created chances, we won. Perfect
Exactly man.like i said above.

Pogba MOTM for me.
Forza Juve!!

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Lol Nick... They don't know you well enough? :D

I won 4 bets due to this, you and other guy in XT with routine online avatar bets (he is atleast Milanista unlike you). And a friend and plus some Co worker who both are Milanisti, one will cover a weekend trips tab, and the other will give me a ride whenever I ask for two weeks (dumbasses).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)