[Serie A] milan 0-1 JUVENTUS (September 20th 2014) (66 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Caceres

• Licht

• Pogba

• Pereyra

• Marchisio

• Asamoah

• Tevez

• Llorente

• Ogbonna

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I just remembered those stupid rumors that said "Conte has an agreement with Milan" after he left us. He (or pretty much any coach that likes to win) should be delusional to get himself associated with this joke of a team.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
He said "created quite a few", as in several/a decent amount of chances.

Why are you so negative about this performance? We totally dominated Milan away from home.
We held possession and were lame in attack once again. This is what I am complaining about. I said before the game that if Tevez gets man marked we will have trouble, I was laughed at and mocked that we have players like Lichtsteiner, Asamoah, Pogba and Pereyra who are able to do that. Reality is that only Pogba matters and we all saw that a moment of magic from Pogba and surprise surprise Tevez got us the three points.

But no, I have to be called pessimist and my opinion has to be laughed at. And cunts like Zacheryah tells me that people don't like me because of comments I make like "Roma would have been three goals up against this Milan". Even though it hasn't happened, it is most likely to happen and come back at me when it doesn't happen. We are a very strong team but we suffer a lot in attack and we are very much dependant on Tevez. It's not the first time a Juventus team slowly and gradually becomes reliant on one single player and this is what some members have been asking for in the summer, a signing that can really make a difference. Pereyra and Romulo are not.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Milan was about as organized in defense as they've been all season. And yet the outcome was rarely in doubt. This was a great match to watch with Asif in SF's Italien North Beach, next to some Milanisti, where Juve showed they were the bigger dog and Milan had no real response. :strong:

Much stronk.

Pogba MoM with Tevez a close second. While mostly silent in the first half playing deep, he beasted up front in the second half.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
What i find funny is that when we domminate the game like this but are wastefull, somw guy says "we are.lucky for pogba abd tevez brilliant moment"

Well gee isnt that why we are paying tevez 4.5mil and pogba soon 4 mil for?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
We held possession and were lame in attack once again. This is what I am complaining about. I said before the game that if Tevez gets man marked we will have trouble, I was laughed at and mocked that we have players like Lichtsteiner, Asamoah, Pogba and Pereyra who are able to do that. Reality is that only Pogba matters and we all saw that a moment of magic from Pogba and surprise surprise Tevez got us the three points.

But no, I have to be called pessimist and my opinion has to be laughed at. And cunts like Zacheryah tells me that people don't like me because of comments I make like "Roma would have been three goals up against this Milan". Even though it hasn't happened, it is most likely to happen and come back at me when it doesn't happen. We are a very strong team but we suffer a lot in attack and we are very much dependant on Tevez. It's not the first time a Juventus team slowly and gradually becomes reliant on one single player and this is what some members have been asking for in the summer, a signing that can really make a difference. Pereyra and Romulo are not.
Pereyra had an excellent game, considering hes a sub. 6Th cm according to subs

We domminated and had chances jack. We scored just when allegri would have had to take more risks.

We were better and we won cause we got better players

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005

I agree that Tevez and Pogba are world beaters; players who truly make a difference in our team. In my opinion, we have 4 such players: Tevez, Pogba, Vidal and Pirlo.

Two of them were out today, and we had to rely on the other two. And they delivered.

But with that said, we have a bunch of other players who are very, very good and who contribute immensely into making this Juve into the well-oiled winning machine that it currently is. Yes, moments of brilliance must come down to the truly world class attacking players, but we shouldn't take anything away from what we did as a team either.

Players like Lichtsteiner, Marchisio, Pereyra, Asamoah etc. did their jobs very well today, and they helped in other facets of the game: keeping the pressure up, defending, workrate, winning duels etc.

As for "lame in attack", I don't agree with this assessment. We were good at shifting the play from left to right, from right to left, attacking through the middle etc. We came up against a Milan that parked the bus for 90 minutes! They were extremely difficult to break down tonight. But we kept at it, kept creating, kept knocking on their door until we finally found that opening.

Bonucci of all people was put clean through on goal in the first half, and so was Lllorente. Marchisio had a couple of great opportunities, one of which hit the post. Pereyra came really close as well.

I mean, what more do you expect at the San Siro against a defensive minded Milan that parked the bus?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
It seems that you missed quite a few moments during the game judging by your comments. Try again tomorow.
No I didn't. We created a few chances and these chances were mostly lame. We were sloppy in the final third even if we dominated the game. Abbiati was never forced to make a save. It seems that you have to re-watch the match.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
We fucking won against fucking Milan at the fucking San Siro. I dont give a fuck about anything else. I didnt watch the game, and i dont care what happened. Its a win in the biggest derby in Italy. Its an away win at San Siro. 3 points. A win. Period.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
We fucking won against fucking Milan at the fucking San Siro. I dont give a fuck about anything else. I didnt watch the game, and i dont care what happened. Its a win in the biggest derby in Italy. Its an away win at San Siro. 3 points. A win. Period.
Exactly!

Also, fifa15 on pc.in october?
Finally got stable pc to play it on :D

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Relax filippo, no one is disputing the win, it was very deserved one. Just don't sugar coat the fact it wasn't that far off from a draw due to lack of ability in making things happen enough times in the final third. Did what was necessary to win, but could have done better.

Jul 20, 2012
What is it that is getting people so fucking butt hurt in these threads? We fucking won, we fucking won. What more do you want? Do you want us to score 10 goals a game, with everyone contributing a goal?

We dominated, we created chances, we won. Perfect

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
We didn't just win. We were an immovable object that slowly ground through Milan like a hamburger factory. They showed nothing that gave me confidence they could beat us in their own stadium today.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 66)