[Serie A] milan 0-1 JUVENTUS (September 20th 2014) (67 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Caceres

• Licht

• Pogba

• Pereyra

• Marchisio

• Asamoah

• Tevez

• Llorente

• Ogbonna

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
We had possession but we did not create anything, that's a reality.

- - - Updated - - -
Do you want a example of Real Madrid matches, where they didn't create chances despite having a 500 million€ attackers.

Stop bitching about a game that we won against parked bus defense, at the start of the season, with seamy tired players after the midweek CL game.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 20, 2012
These are the types of games that only champions win. We dominated possession and held a very solid defensive game, milan offered very little and as i said prior to the game Milan is only dangerous on the counter.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Nothing amazing about our performance, our best attacker was contained except for the decisive moment when two champion players showed their quality. Otherwise our offensive game was very lacking vs a team we were incredibly better then out there, except for managing to break down their deadlocked defence for most of the game. We lacked ideas big time, we missed Vidal and Pirlo big time.

Was saved a bit by Pogba who after weak game decided to turn on the FIFA like cheat codes mode on and just became utterly unplayable in last half of the 2nd half.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Do you want a example of Real Madrid matches, where they didn't create chances despite having a 500 million€ attackers.

Stop bitching about a game that we won against parked bus defense, at the start of the season, with seamy tired players after the midweek CL game.
Nah, he cant do that. Him and bejerkless are trolls.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Just finished watching a recording of the game. I'm delighted. Absolutely dominated the game, Milan were basically bunkered down sitting back all game, yet we still created quite a few chances, and luckily we scored off one of them. Tevez :touched: the man of the moment. Also very happy with Pereyra's performance, the lad is doing very well so far. Just happy to shut the Milan hype for a while and put that wanker Inzaghi in his place

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Also, we went to a sold out san sire, against a fired up coach and a team with huge motivation, well rested while we had a midweak game

We were far better, had plenty of chances and were very wastefull. But we still won the game before Allegri would have had to make us take more risks.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Nothing amazing about our performance, our best attacker was contained except for the decisive moment when two champion players showed their quality. Otherwise our offensive game was very lacking vs a team we were incredibly better then out there, except for managing to break down their deadlocked defence for most of the game. We lacked ideas big time, we missed Vidal and Pirlo big time.

Was saved a bit by Pogba who after weak game decided to turn on the FIFA like cheat codes mode on and just became utterly unplayable in last half of the 2nd half.
:tup:

It's good to see that I am not the only one who sees that but I guess that post you made there makes you a troll.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Just finished watching a recording of the game. I'm delighted. Absolutely dominated the game, Milan were basically bunkered down sitting back all game, yet we still created quite a few chances, and luckily we scored off one of them. Tevez :touched: the man of the moment. Also very happy with Pereyra's performance, the lad is doing very well so far. Just happy to shut the Milan hype for a while and put that wanker Inzaghi in his place
Another person saying the exact same thing I have been saying. You, sir, are a troll!

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Also, we went to a sold out san sire, against a fired up coach and a team with huge motivation, well rested while we had a midweak game

We were far better, had plenty of chances and were very wastefull. But we still won the game before Allegri would have had to make us take more risks.
:tup: Yup. I expected more from Milan, but the gap in quality is significant.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
We were incredibly sloppy in the final third, only time it felt like we were doing shit on their box besides the goal, was when Pereyra lobbed to Llorente who controlled it well and came close. Otherwise we almost always failed with the final play and rarely troubled Abiatti to make an effort. That's very average offensive output, especially when Milan were so weak in midfield they basically invited us to camp in their final third.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
They put 10 men behind the ball, of course it would be hard to break them, but we did and thats what matters in the end. The rest is irrelevant. Enjoy the win guys and dont be like these two trolls.

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
I'm pretty excited to see us facing decent opposition. Up until now we've only met teams who have been afraid of us and closed down spaces and made things difficult. Looking forward to see our games vs. A.Madrid and Roma. Their approach should be different and we can finally see how good we are with more space.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Another person saying the exact same thing I have been saying. You, sir, are a troll!
He said "created quite a few", as in several/a decent amount of chances.

Why are you so negative about this performance? We totally dominated Milan away from home.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
They put 10 men behind the ball, of course it would be hard to break them, but we did and thats what matters in the end. The rest is irrelevant. Enjoy the win guys and dont be like these two trolls.
I enjoy the win, but I disagree with this being dubbed an amazing performance or too many here saying we created enough chances, we didn't, we were incredibly predictable and lacking in the final third, it was a sloppy offensive performance vs bunkering poor team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)