[Serie A] milan 0-1 JUVENTUS (September 20th 2014) (65 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Caceres

• Licht

• Pogba

• Pereyra

• Marchisio

• Asamoah

• Tevez

• Llorente

• Ogbonna

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Last year's win against them was so fucking troll-worthy. They dominated most of that game, missed so many chances and found Buffon in good form. For once, we finished the few chances we created quite well. Can foresee another sort of game tomorrow TBH.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Last year's win against them was so fucking troll-worthy. They dominated most of that game, missed so many chances and found Buffon in good form. For once, we finished the few chances we created quite well. Can foresee another sort of game tomorrow TBH.
Considering Inzaghi's approach vs Lazio, I doubt it would be anything like that game last year.

Jul 20, 2012
Why should we be scared? The majority of milans goals have come from very stupid defensive plays, as long our players are concentrated and dont allow them to counter attack they wont play like how they have in the past two games.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Why should we be scared? The majority of milans goals have come from very stupid defensive plays, as long our players are concentrated and dont allow them to counter attack they wont play like how they have in the past two games.
Pretty much. I don't see how their midfield is capable of carrying out an attack if not a counter. I highly doubt we'll play an offensive game, though.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I want Inzaghey humiliated like Alen at an anorexic rehabilitation center. Nothing less than pure embarrassment like Kyle on a first date.

- - - Updated - - -

0 conceded like Zach's first date.

- - - Updated - - -

Our defense needs to allow nothing like Fred's chances of ever winning anything as an Arsenal fan.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Zero chances allowed like Dusan ever getting laid.

- - - Updated - - -

Most importantly, I want to tear open their defense and show just how weak they are reminiscing the entire time of Dru's failure to convince anyone of his ideas on anything related to Allegri and our BOD.

- - - Updated - - -

A weak defense is a weak defense.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
This is the first game where I might have looked at playing with a back four.

I still see the issue of it being hard to get the balance of a team right when you are playing against a 4-3-3 with a back three/five.

There isn't even the argument of needing the extra defender to cover for Pirlo's defensive limitations, since Marchisio is playing in front of the defence.

I think I might play something along the lines of:

Buffon

Lichtsteiner-Bonucci-Chiellini-??????

Pogba--Marchisio--Asamoah

Pereyra--Tevez

Llorente​

Evra or Caceres at left-back.

Playing Caceres at left-back has the advantage of allowing you to easily switch back to 3-5-2 if that is required during the match.

is it me or is that a pretty weak milan side
It's still a long way from being a strong side, but there are signs of them being a stronger unit than last season.

They seem to be prepared to work as a team in a way they haven't done consistently in years and they have the pace to be able to worry teams.

I just get the feeling they've finially got themselves a reasonably balanced unit that will at least get the best out of what they have, even if what they have still isn't much to shout about.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)