[Serie A] Milan 0-1 Juventus [22nd October, 2023 20:45 CEST] (3 Viewers)

vote?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I predicted that this would be our unravelling and stand by it. This is where we discover Allegri has no plan B.
I thought that the last two full seasons plus the Sassuolo and Bologna games this campaign had already been enough proof to clarifying that part if there was somehow still any doubt…

The hybrid 3-5-2/3-4-1-2 ‘balanced approach’ is the only plan we have regardless of whom is available and who not.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Implying we have a part a
In all seriousness the obvious plan A is to be reactive and well organized defensively(not concede any goals if possible) and hold on to a draw or if the opportunity somehow arises to make the most of it and snatch a win by narrow margins.

It’s basically the same game plan and approach that we start from regardless if we are facing Milan or a Lecce for that matter.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
In all seriousness the obvious plan A is to be reactive and well organized defensively(not concede any goals if possible) and hold on to a draw or if the opportunity somehow arises to make the most of it and snatch a win by narrow margins.

It’s basically the same game plan and approach regardless if we are facing Milan or a Lecce for that matter.
Atrocious way to to play football. It might work when you have superstars who can win it off their boot but we don't really have that. Not enough anyway.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Atrocious way to to play football. It might work when you have superstars who can win it off their boot but we don't really have that. Not enough anyway.
Agreed, was just about to add this to my previous post, that it might work when you have a team with world class game changers in more than one positions, or at the very least a functioning counter-attacking team with speedy and skilled wingers, but neither do we have proper attacking wingers while also we’ve so far hardly managed to keep our already limited number of top players to be available simultaneously.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
I know we don't have a plan B. Given the slim margin of error when your plan A is a 1-0 then defend with your life, you'd think we'd have a plan B. Then again, we saw the attempted recovery in the second half against Sassuolo so if that's plan B, I'd rather not.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
no theo, no maignan or sportiello, no bennacer or chukwueze, and this guy will miss the match too:

i remember when the two teams had around 15 world class players combined. now look at this, looks like a random summer friendly between two mid table teams from any top5 league, zero identity on either sides

1697834874267.png

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
no theo, no maignan or sportiello, no bennacer or chukwueze, and this guy will miss the match too:

i remember when the two teams had around 15 world class players combined. now look at this, looks like a random summer friendly between two mid table teams from any top5 league, zero identity on either sides

1697834874267.png
Looking at that makes me sad. So underwhelming.

singus

Sep 22, 2020

1697834874267.png
That Milan team is cack. There is a considerable risk that we might luck out. Depends of course on whether Magna or Euromax prepared for this one.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
No matter how many players they're missing we still will play for a draw and will probably lose 2-0.
Luckily I can't watch it.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I'll watch it but Im not sure Im going to enjoy this one. I see it as a loss but who know we might surprise and snatch that draw again...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)