[Serie A] Livorno - Juventus (1 Viewer)

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Capello: "Siamo stati forti nel gruppo"
22 05 2005

Dopo il silenzio stampa, Fabio Capello commenta la vittoria del 28° scudetto della squadra bianconera: "Intanto ben ritrovati a tutti - sorride Capello dopo il lungo silenzio stampa -. Credo che per poter vincere lo scudetto ci vogliono certe caratteristiche. Abbiamo dimostrato di aver umiltà e determinazione. Siamo stati recuperati due volte, e siamo sempre ripartiti. Se dovessi trovare il punto fondamentale lo vedrei nella vittoria a Roma contro la Lazio quando eravamo in piena emergenza. Il Milan non ha mai mollato ed è stata un grande avversario, anzi faccio gli auguri a loro per la finale di Champions".

Buy on AliExpress.com

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Capello: "Nessuna partenza, Trezeguet resta"
22 05 2005

Fabio Capello ha smentito le voci di mercato che parlano della possibile partenza di alcuni giocatori della Juve: "Faremo dei rinforzi in più ruoli. I giocatori più importanti resteranno alla Juve. Trezeguet è molto importante, è stato bersagliato dagli infortuni ma è una che fa sempre gol"

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Moggi: "Altro che panchina corta, scudetto meritato"
22 05 2005

Luciano Moggi commenta lo scudetto vinto dalla Juve e ci tiene a sottolinerae subito un cosa: "Ho sentito dire che abbiamo avuto panchina corta ma nessun ha tenuto conto che abbiamo giocato senza, a turno, Emerson, Nedved, Del Piero, Trezeguet e Zebina. E' stata tutta'altro che una panchina corta. Comunque ho chiamato un falegname per allungarla - dice Moggi -. Premesso questo, siamo contenti di aver vinto un campionto bello al termine di una lotta col Milan al quale faccio gli auguri per la finale di Champions".

-------------------------------------------
Capello and Moggi are wishing milan a lot of luck for CL Final..

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
wait is next game the one where all the fans run on the field and steal their clothes?! my dads going to be there, i expect nothing less than a ibra jersey right off his back :D

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
i saw our goals and i cant hel but wonder, did the livorno golie ever move
he did seem to stay still, but better than chimenti who dove the wrong way on lucarelli's

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++
wait is next game the one where all the fans run on the field and steal their clothes?! my dads going to be there, i expect nothing less than a ibra jersey right off his back :D

Crowd rushing to the field is not allowed

Huzi

Oct 9, 2002
in the last match , everything is allowed . The fans will surely go down to the pitch and celebrates the scudetto with the players !!

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
It was a very entertaining game, loads of action...

Got to hand it to Livorno...they never stopped attacking, and werent intimidated by our boys in the least

We had nothing really to play for, except pride, and a draw was the right result given the play of both teams

Chimenti should be replaced IMO.... we need a younger backup anyways

Its nice to see Serie A taking a page from England, and actually presenting our team with a TROPHY !!!!! Its only taken a little over 100 years to do so, but hey...better late than never (if you guys dont remember, a couple years ago when we won the Scudetto, I couldnt figure out why we didnt get a trophy, just the badge on our shirts)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Huzi ] ++
in the last match , everything is allowed . The fans will surely go down to the pitch and celebrates the scudetto with the players !!

The authorities have warned clubs that any end-of-season friendly pitch invasions at the end of their games could cost them a 3-0 defeat.

It is traditional in Italy for supporters to pour on to the field at the end of the final home tie of the campaign to celebrate their achievements, but it can be a chaotic affair.

More often than not, the fans are allowed on to the sidelines several minutes before the closing whistle and over-excitement can lead to a premature pitch invasion. Although entirely peaceful, this has often seen players stripped for mementoes and several minutes taken to restore order so that the match can be concluded.

The League has now issued a stern warning to all clubs that a pitch invasion, even after the final whistle, could cost them an automatic 3-0 defeat. A message alerting supporters to this new approach will be read out over the tannoy system in all grounds this weekend.

There are also set to be changes to the use of video evidence in Serie A from next season, announced the CAF (Federal Court of Appeal). Juventus complained that TV companies have allegiances to certain clubs and are not entirely objective in their search for off the ball incidents.

“The rules will be changed to specify the type of images that can be used with a protocol to make them as uniform as possible,” explained Judge Cesare Martellino. “Video evidence could also be extended to include violent incidents that were seen by the referee, but not adequately punished.”

The current regulations forbid the use of video evidence in a disciplinary matter if one of the officials at the game witnessed the incident, even if their view was impaired.

From Channel4.com

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
Campioni d'Italia Juve celebrated their title with a 2-2 draw in the party atmosphere of the Stadio Armando Picchi.

The Bianconeri had the luxury of celebrating their 28th Scudetto with their feet up, as Milan's failure to beat Palermo on Friday evening automatically crowned them the Champions of Italy. Livorno also had precious little to play for, so there was a party atmosphere at the Stadio Armando Picchi. The Amaranto were nonetheless eager to impress after three consecutive defeats and this was above all a farewell for Igor Protti, who is hanging up his boots at the age of 37 with the title of Livorno's all-time top scorer.

Juve had not paid visit to Livorno since 1949 and surprisingly dropped captain Alessandro Del Piero to the bench.

The Bianconeri took the lead after 10 minutes with a splendid strike from Pavel Nedved. Olivier Kapo's pass found the Czech just inside the area and he curled a right-foot effort into the far corner.

Protti was brought down by Gianluigi Buffon in the penalty area moments later, but there was no penalty as the offside flag had already been raised.

Veteran hitman Protti was again dangerous, springing the offside trap and firing over the bar from a tight angle. He was later closed down by an attentive Fabio Cannavaro in another similar move.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic was enjoying himself with some spectacular touches and tested Mareggini with an angled drive.

Protti was tearing the Juve defence apart and curled his right-foot shot over Buffon only to clip the top of the crossbar.

Fabio Capello wanted to include everyone in the Juventus experience and introduced Antonio Chimenti and Marcelo Zalayeta.

Protti finally got his goal 90 seconds after the restart. The veteran rose to nod in Giallombardo's cross from the left and forced Chimenti to pull the ball out of the net almost immediately.

It was a party at the Stadio Picchi and Cristiano Lucarelli also added to his tally for the season by giving Livorno the lead. The hitman was at full stretch to turn in Gennaro Ruotolo's cross from six yards.

Protti was given a standing ovation when substituted by Tomas Danilevicius and was clearly moved by the occasion.

Juventus equalised with David Trezeguet, who spun round his marker and placed a low drive into the far corner with Mareggini immobile.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Livorno: Mareggini; Galante, Vargas, Melara; Pfertzel, Giallombardo, Vigiani (Ruotolo 46), Passoni, Grauso; C Lucarelli (Paulinho 85), Protti (Danilevicius 60)

Juventus: Buffon (Chimenti 46); Zambrotta, Cannavaro, Thuram, Pessotto; Nedved, Appiah, Emerson (Tacchinardi 85), Kapo; Ibrahimovic (Zalayeta 46), Trezeguet

Ref: Messina

jussiut

Feb 22, 2005
But hey, if the rushing crowd cost a 3-0 defeat, why would it matter? We're champions anyway so I'll say let them come to the pitch and celebrate with the players! :D

Juve89

The Farmer
May 27, 2004
Ratings anyone?

IMO was it an entartaining match, Juve played well and Livorno played well. Livorno needs extra credit because of the fact that they never stoped fighting. And also I don't like it when Juve let in goals but when Igor Protti scored in his last match on the home pitch I was glad for him, what a guy:touched:
Trezeguet scored a nice goal, but he was almost invinsible, the poorest player on the pitch today. Nedved showed greatness and he needed to score that goal, what a goal!!! I got happy when Chimenti came on in the second half. None of the goals is his fault. And I liked it when he took the ball down on his chest:D He is a good second keeper. IMO should Del Piero have gotten some playing time today, and if capello should have subbed a forward it should have been Trez.
In the end the match was good, much entertaining!!:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)