[Serie A] Livorno - Juventus (2 Viewers)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Cronios ] ++

I m sure cap will let him celebrate when the time comes,
alex wasnt needed today
Actually no1 is needed today, we can field our 2nd team and could have an exhibition match against Livorno, but then Capello seemed too stubborn for that. Anyway Livorno is safe :)

arc

Mar 11, 2004
i was expecting someone to say good luck to my examination before i log out, but no1 did, u guys r cold to me :sad:

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by archaon ] ++
i was expecting someone to say good luck to my examination before i log out, but no1 did, u guys r cold to me :sad:
Hey good luck for ur exams man, and come back to celebrate the trophy presentation event ok? :D

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
Now he's talking about the media blackout.
He's saying that it was because of the Zlatan decision, because of how Cannavaro was treated by the media and so on. He thanked the tifosi and the sponsors, because they supported them during this 3 weeks :)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by archaon ] ++
GOOD luck buddy! we are just so sure about u,
luck has anything to do with this:D:cool:

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by isha00 ] ++
Now he's talking about the media blackout.
He's saying that it was because of the Zlatan decision, how Cannavaro was treated by the media and so on. He thanked the tifosi and the sponsors, because they supported them during this 3 weeks :)
Actually I feel that this is a wise decision made so that we can ocncentrate fully on winning the title without the media writing nonsence about us.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by day walker ] ++
i hopw we will win next match to Cleb like champions
Yes we sould, we ought them smth
and the captain will be there in the end to celebrate it:D
i hope we will see kapo and maybe mutu,
i wouldnt mind to see massielo,olivera and blasi again too

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)