[Serie A] Livorno 1-1 JUVENTUS (February 6th, 2010) (30 Viewers)

May 22, 2007
so little support? that is not his job, we're conceding goals week in week out at a rapid pace where the hell does he have time to help the attack when our defense is as bad as the attack? Cheillini is already so slow why do you think we are always caught on the counter attack? Caceres is the only defender we have with any kind of pace. I can say what the hell i feel it's my opinion.
When was the last time Chiellini was at fault for a goal? He can't do anymore than just do his duty, not look out for the fuck ups which Grygera and Grosso frequent in.

"So slow" really is the wrong choice of words, he's more than fast enough to be a centre back.

Jan 14, 2010
I'm I the on;y 1 who notice ever since Del Piero came backl from injury Juve went down hill? When Giovinco was getting playing time we were winning and creating chances in abundance.

Jan 14, 2010
When was the last time Chiellini was at fault for a goal? He can't do anymore than just do his duty, not look out for the fuck ups which Grygera and Grosso frequent in.

"So slow" really is the wrong choice of words, he's more than fast enough to be a centre back.
"Always on the counter attack...that's enough, I cannot take it anymore," Buffon's words after the Roma loss.

Jan 14, 2010
All I want is a competitive Juventus, a Juventus who is actaully building a strong team for the future. Del Piero, Amauri, Canna, Legro, Grosso etc these 30+ players are not the way to go. These guys have already had their time, it's now time for Juve to turn to quality youth because we have that.

Jan 14, 2010
Pazzini is a really good paocher goalscorer, his movement and positioning is also great. he put himself into very good scoring position and with our creative players playing behind him he has the potential to score 20+ goals per season

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)