[Serie A] Livorno 1-1 JUVENTUS (February 6th, 2010) (25 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Well, on the bright side, under Zac this is our first time earning points in consecutive matches since Nov 22. :shifty:

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
We need this:

Buffon
Caceres Cannavaro Chiellini Grosso
Sissoko
Candreva Diego Giovinco
Amauri Del Piero​

Caceres, Cannavaro, Chiellini and Sissoko can handle the back field (Grosso can go twiddle his thumbs) while the rest attack and get a goal or two.

Forget about this Melo guy, who gets unncessary fouls, yellows, and red cards. He is being a burden on our team.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
as a mid table team we have to be happy with a point against livorno. This point will really help us in our quest for the Europa Leage next year

:shifty: :shifty: :shifty:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
another disgusting performance from a disgusting team.

not single player apart from Buffon would make it into the starting 11 of any of the top teams from other leagues.

If this shit team was playing in La Liga or EPL it would be fighting for relegation right now.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Sissoko you bastard! You got my hopes up! :)

There was nothing good about us this match, we actually regressed from the previous match against Lazio.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Fuck, I dont understand how my life always correlates with when were in crisis, now my marriage is on the line :depressed, cant wait till the summer comes!

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Buffon 6.0
Cannavaro 5.5
Chiellini 6.0
Legro 6.5
Caceres 5.5
Grosso 4.0
Melo 4.5
Candreva 5.5
Diego 5.5
Del Piero 4.5
Amauri 4.5

Subs:
PDC 5.5
Zebina 5.5
Giandonato N/A

Suckerroni 4.0

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
99% of this forum would tell you that using the 3-4-1-2 with Grosso and Caceres on the wing would not work, yet Zach in his infinite wisdom decided upon using it anyway. He's simply using what he's familiar with and disregarding the makeup of the roster, which is the sign of a horrible manager. Get ready for more of this nonsense.

Every single player out there was pathetic, so no use for ratings. Time is better spent lifting drinks to your mouth than typing about a group of lethargic, boring, uninspired and inept players, and especially a proven moron as manager.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)