[Serie A] Livorno 1-1 JUVENTUS (February 6th, 2010) (27 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
According to RAI's latest news, the formation will be 4-3-1-2:

Buffon
Caceres Cannavaro Chiellini Grosso
Candreva Melo De Ceglie
Diego
Amauri Del Piero​

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
According to RAI's latest news, the formation will be 4-3-1-2:

Buffon
Caceres Cannavaro Chiellini Grosso
Candreva Melo De Ceglie
Diego
Amauri Del Piero​
I believe this formation which Zac will be fielded. It's too tricky too change it to 3-4-1-2 in the away game when he need a good result now. Zac won't have a guts to experiment on this game..

I don't like Grosso - DC combination on the left. Gio, Please and don't play Grosso

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
We have only seen him under Ferrara so far and everybody we signed this summer deserves a fresh start under Zacc IMO. Grygera is a lost cause he sucked before Ferrara
I've seen him for Italy, for Palermo, for Inter and under Ferrara. I can't stand him.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I've seen him for Italy, for Palermo, for Inter and under Ferrara. I can't stand him.
He was good at Palermo and is surprisingly consistently good for Italy. At Inter he played alright but they knew they could get a better player so they did. I don't watch Ligue 1 but he was poor for Lyon in the CL , he isn't brilliant by any means but he should be playing better than he did under Ciro, he is a solid player IMO.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
He was good at Palermo and is surprisingly consistently good for Italy. At Inter he played alright but they knew they could get a better player so they did. I don't watch Ligue 1 but he was poor for Lyon in the CL , he isn't brilliant by any means but he should be playing better than he did under Ciro, he is a solid player IMO.
He's a washed up player who was decent for Palermo and very good for a month in 2006.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)