[Serie A] Livorno 1-1 JUVENTUS (February 6th, 2010) (14 Viewers)

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
Buffon

Legrottaglie, Cannavaro Chiellini;

Caceres Candreva Felipe Melo De Ceglie

Diego

Amauri Del Piero

:sergio:

In panchina: Manninger, Zebina, Grosso, Marrone, Giandonato, Giovinco, Paolucci

da tuttosport
Even if it's more a 3-4-3 and Caceras and DC are told to stay up more and be attacking it will probably be the same predicatable style of get the ball down the flanks and hit a cross in. Those two aren't very creative so wouldn't expect much combination play with Diego, Candreva or the strikers. But sure thing it won't hurt to try it.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Why? We obviously were failing under Ferrara regardless of the formation, it might work with a different manager and has a spot for both DP and Diego.
No, we weren't failing with the 4-2-3-1 when Ciro played it properly but we never ever played a really good game with the 4-3-1-2. I don't like it and I don't think it has a place in todays modern football.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
No, we weren't failing with the 4-2-3-1 when Ciro played it properly but we never ever played a really good game with the 4-3-1-2. I don't like it and I don't think it has a place in todays modern football.
We won two games with the 4-2-3-1 and yes under Ferrara I agree that it was the best system but we were still inconsistent regardless of the formation.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
If we play with determination and have the will to win, it doesn't matter which formation we play.

Let this be the first game of our turning point this season boys!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I am mostly interested to see if the team has gained some tactical awareness and are on the field with an actual plan. The formation or the individuals chosen doesn't say much at the time being.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
we are playing with 5 defenders....dont expect much action from our team

either 1-0 for us, but more likely a 0-0 draw

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)