[Serie A] Livorno 1-1 JUVENTUS (February 6th, 2010) (1 Viewer)

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
If were playing fullbacks like the picture says, then we are playing 5-3-2 in a way. That's pretty fucking defensive if you ask me.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Something is rotten in the kindome of Turin.

Why every coach we get losses his mind? is it in the water?

Fullbacks are our weakest spot, why make them more dominate with this formation? I starting to loose it... :luckyluke:

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
As much as I think DC is a useless player, I think he's the right player in our armory (or whatever is left of it) for this formation.

May 22, 2007
I'll wait until the game to see what I think of the 3-4-1-2 system. The wingbacks don't appeal to me at all when we could use proper wingers in a system we've already tested this season. Just scares me that we can so easily go to a flat back 5-2-1-2.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
I'm sorry but :tdown: to the three man defense
i'm sorry but if we can't win a game with 3 defensemen against livorno we won't win a single ucl game in the future with 4 dms...as i said..it's livorno...i don't know a single player from their first team... We are Juventus ffs..let's not disconsider ourself..what the heck did we became ? fearing even livorno? it's not the end of the world...we have dp fit..we have a new coach..we played a good solid football with lazio, so i think if we have guts we will win without problems . Forza Juventus !!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)