[Serie A] Livorno 1-1 JUVENTUS (February 6th, 2010) (3 Viewers)

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
who the fuck cares, play 4-2-3-1 with alex as the lone striker like they did with totti. i dont see people scoring and we are playing through the middle so fuck crosses and big strikers who can only head the ball into the net

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
who the fuck cares, play 4-2-3-1 with alex as the lone striker like they did with totti. i dont see people scoring and we are playing through the middle so fuck crosses and big strikers who can only head the ball into the net
4-2-3-1, The maestro has spoken ,therefore all other arugments are invalid.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Big strikers makes spaces while small strikers get owned in the penalty area.
We already know this. Once Iaq and Trez come back, then rotate Del Piero on the left of the 4-2-3-1. Giovinco can hold his horses, we have a legend on the field who we need to win games with because we need experience now to get us to the CL spots, not Inexperience (as much as I want to see Gio play)

4-2-3-1, The maestro has spoken ,therefore all other arugments are invalid.
It is always formal to state the obvious to everyone :p

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
just play a 3-4-1-2..it's fucking livorno not barca.
Ya, thats why it will be embarrassing when we push up field and lose the game on the break. When we played with a 4-2-3-1 and pushed up our fullbacks couldn't get back fast enough to deal with the numerous attacks resulting from our midfield gifting the opposition possession (even with two DMs on the pitch). How do you think its going to be when our fullbacks are playing in midfield?:shifty:

I'm sorry but :tdown: to the three man defense

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
Im sure we will play with a three man defence.. Wich for me is kinda 5, as Cáceres and De Ceglie will play as "midfielders", and will become right back and left back when needed.. Thats fine as they can run alot.

We should give it a try before saying its gonna suck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)