[Serie A] Livorno 1-1 JUVENTUS (February 6th, 2010) (1 Viewer)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I post this one since weeks :stuckup: And no it's nothing like yours. You want 4231, I want 433, to make you understand it better:

Buffon
Caceres Canna Chiellini DeCeglie
Candreva Diego Melo
Giovinco Immobile Del Piero

I just showed their places on the field instead of just posting a flat formation;)
I don't want Amauri to be honest, he should take a brake on the bench, should do him good. I just didn't want to get the Amauri lovers jump around on me:p Immobile has his confidence and skill together to play and score. That was so good to see our Primavera today, their attacking play was a joy to watch. Especially Esposito.
I love when a girl can talk soccer like that :touched:

Don't worry about the Amauri lovers, they don't have much to say these days.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
We need a win and we need goals so I'm going out on the limb here:

Buffon

Caceres(Zdenek)-Cannavaro(Legro)-Chiellini-De Ceglie(Grosso)

Candreva-Melo(Sali)

Giovinco-Diego-Del Piero(Yago)

Paolucci(Immobile/Amauri)​

~Before you know-it-alls bash my lineup, hear me out:

1.) I want to see my wingbacks push forward and work off the AMs.
2.) I want to see Candreva sit back and collect the ball from Melo and see how well he can orchestrate an attack with 3 AMs to feed off him. (regista style)
3.) It's time Giovinco plays a damn game.
4.) I know its risky playing youth, but we are playing Livorno so IMO the risk is not all that bad as long as we are able to control the game like we did against Lazio.
5.) Melo played well and as long as Candreva is feeding off him and getting available then Melo has a nice short option to someone who can get the ball and control it nicely with confidence.
6.) When needed DP can push up to opt as a second striker.
7.) I would like to see Yago and Immobile in this game if possible as subs.

I believe That the best way to go is to play with two strikers up front. I wouldn't mind trying out 3-5-2 (3-4-1-2) in the following setting:

Buffon
Legro - Cannavaro - Chiellini
Sissoko
Candreva Melo De Cegli
Diego
Amauri Del Piero​

Giovinco and Iago can come in for Del Piero and Diego. Immobile could be fielded for Amauri. Caceras can play instead of Legro.

The reasons I like this formation:
1- Sissoko won't need to push forward alot and won't be required to make any pass that goes further than 2-3 meters. In addition, he will be given the duties of demolishing the attacks and especially the counter attacks.

2- Melo is slightly a better passer than Sissoko and is going through a decent period lately so I believe giving him a more central role would benefit both himself and the team.

3- De Cegli will play in "his" role. He is a LM rather than a LB. He will get defensive duties but will have more freedom to push ahead and cross (something he is good at) while both Chiellini and sissoko can cover his tracks.

4- Candreva is an AM playing him on the right side with a CB being him will give him the freedom to push forward more. He showed qualities of running, shooting, and few attempts to split defenders. He can also change positions with Diego depending on the situation of the game.

5- Diego will be able to stay ahead in the field more because he will be covered by 2 DMs and 2 side midfielders.

6- Del Piero, as always, will be the relay point of the attacks. He has the freedom to go back to the midfield to help with the build up. When he does so, Diego will push ahead (kind of switching places with diego). In addition, he will be accompanied with two defenders which will give Amauri the chance to move freely.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Well Ken I intend to play Melo-Marrone in the 2.
Buffon not suspended?

Buffon/Manninger

Cackeres--Traitor--Chiellini--PDC

Melo--Marrone

Iago-Diego-Giovinco

Amauri​

Rossi/Immobile
:tup: Zebra.

I'd like to see Candreva give that spot next to Melo a try, though he's probably not really strong enough defensively.. Maybe give him Iago's spot.

He's just arrived, it wouldn't be a great boost for him to be benched for a primavera player making his debut.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Too many innuendos are being used here....let me just lay it out there for everyone. I like sex.

As for Zaf....I don't think leaving Melo so far up is good because then we are using him for something different than what we bought him for. His strength is protecting the backline.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Knowing this team, there will probably be (negative) changes till the match starts, but as things stand now:

Suspended: Grygera, Sissoko
Injured: Iaquinta, Camoranesi, Trezeguet, Poulsen, Marchisio, Salihamidzic
1 yellow away from suspension:Legrottaglie, Camoranesi, Diego, Marchisio

Available:
Gk: Buffon, Manninger, Chimenti
Rb: Zebina, Caceres
Lb: Grosso, De Ceglie
Cb: Cannavaro, Chiellini, Legrottaglie
Midfield: Candreva, Melo, De Ceglie
AM: Deigo, Giovinco
Attack: Del Piero, Amauri, Paolucci
+ Primavera kids (Marrone, Yago, Immobile)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)