[Serie A] Livorno 0-2 JUVENTUS (Nov. 24th 2013) (18 Viewers)

M.O.M

• Asamoah

• Vidal

• Pogba

• Llorente

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nov 17, 2012
Id rather have vucinic then tevez in the cl right now, and quags is the one that can guarantee goals
Llorente and Quags have both (almost) guaranteed goals for us in the CL. We should be playing the pair of them in a front 2 with either Tevez or Vucinic sitting in behind, acting as the mesh between midfield and the forwards, linking the play and distributing the ball to the front two.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Llorente and Quags have both (almost) guaranteed goals for us in the CL. We should be playing the pair of them in a front 2 with either Tevez or Vucinic sitting in behind, acting as the mesh between midfield and the forwards, linking the play and distributing the ball to the front two.
That sounds fun! :D

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
For champions league we have to go all out and try to win it. i would play the 4-3-2-1:

Litchsteiner Barzagli Chiielini Caceres
Vidal Pirlo Pogba/Marchisio
Tevez Vucinic
Llorente

Jul 20, 2012
For champions league we have to go all out and try to win it. i would play the 4-3-2-1:

Litchsteiner Barzagli Chiielini Caceres
Vidal Pirlo Pogba/Marchisio
Tevez Vucinic
Llorente
I like that but not sure if Vucinic will be fully fit and I think Conte would play Vucinic on the wing rather than as a ss.

Licht---Barz---Chiellini----Caceres
---Vidal------Pirlo------Marchisio
-------------Pogba
--------Tevez---Llorente

I'd like to see this or a 4-3-3 with tevez and vucinic on the wings

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
I like that but not sure if Vucinic will be fully fit and I think Conte would play Vucinic on the wing rather than as a ss.

Licht---Barz---Chiellini----Caceres
---Vidal------Pirlo------Marchisio
-------------Pogba
--------Tevez---Llorente

I'd like to see this or a 4-3-3 with tevez and vucinic on the wings
pogba in attack? omg give some of these teams sympathy!

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Available players played a friendly game with Serie D side Asti today.

Juventus - Asti 7-0 (the Vooch x2, :chin: x2, midget, goat and Padoin [@Mr Chocolate])

A D A M

Oct 28, 2008
I just read that Giorgio, the Swiss, Vidal, Mirko will all be fit and available for this match! wow this dose not feel right. Usually something bad happens to us around this time of the year. Wait and watch Barzagli get injured for 3 months. Just let's hope it's on Bonbon not on him.
I could just feel it. Well at least he won't be out for 3 months. And some here don't find my tactical ideas reliable. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)