Serie A LIVE matches thread [except Juve games] (159 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
be patient :D its just the begining of the season give it a month or two max and european fixtures will tire them
Unless their players start getting injured, they'll be as good as last season... Napoli is a pretty young team, fatigue might not be that much of a factor...

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Napoli couldn't repeat last season huh?

They could be doing more than repeating, they could do better. :nervous:
The thing that makes it work is that their defense has to hold. Forget his brother, I still mostly think of Cannavaro in Serie B. But their D line, and not just their DM presence, has been solid enough to absorb a little pressure and spring great counterattacks. It will be interesting to see how teams line up to play against them as the season progresses, as they may have some real weaknesses that haven't been exposed yet. But thus far this season, they look pretty solid.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Unless their players start getting injured, they'll be as good as last season... Napoli is a pretty young team, fatigue might not be that much of a factor...
i am hoping this is not the case to be honest asif i hate napoli very much :D but i would'nt be surprised if they prove me wrong they as u mentioned have young players that have a big margin to improve in.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
The thing that makes it work is that their defense has to hold. Forget his brother, I still mostly think of Cannavaro in Serie B. But their D line, and not just their DM presence, has been solid enough to absorb a little pressure and spring great counterattacks. It will be interesting to see how teams line up to play against them as the season progresses, as they may have some real weaknesses that haven't been exposed yet. But thus far this season, they look pretty solid.
swag how is aquman with this milan?? better? worse than his time with us?

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
thats sad, i dont support madrid but i want them winning,, its great to see barcelona losing
i'm pinning slight hope valencia can pull sth but i know its just a two team race. there are still 20 mins to go for madrid to fix things but levante is playing the game of there lives to be honest. they r giving madrid a lot of trouble both defensively and offensively

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
People got to admit that Napoli got a style and it's very good one too. and Cavani overrated?! who da fuck said that?! this guy kills people not score goals. fuckin' beast to say at least even i would buy him over Dzeko cause this guy born to play for Seria A and tear it up.

deggen10

Jul 27, 2011
Napoli's forwards work so hard i'm scared to play them more than anyone.
Better off sticking Toni up forward and playing longball than getting swallowed by the counters.

And lol i don't know why Abate bothers attacking. He does nothing but give up the ball and be way out of position.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
People got to admit that Napoli got a style and it's very good one too. and Cavani overrated?! who da fuck said that?! this guy kills people not score goals. fuckin' beast to say at least even i would buy him over Dzeko cause this guy born to play for Seria A and tear it up.
Napoli has a coach who knows how to play a system, players to play that system and fit players to execute that system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 159)