[SERIE A] Lecce vs JUVENTUS (12/07/08) (1 Viewer)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Right wing didnt suit him at all, he was out of place there. When he was strictly in the right win, he suffered because it changes its whole approach to creating, he is more about cutting in then anything else, and in preferred foot isnt the left, so he did the damage when he was roaming centrally. But otherwise that wing didnt suit him at all.

But good that Ranieri atleast tried him there.
But Ranieri can try something else and it's putting Nedved on the right and Giovinco on the left.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah, Pavel cutting inside with his right from the left is useless nowadays, because he cant shoot fuck all, or dribble that well (Bologna goal stuff is rare). So his best use for the right foot is making crosses, and he would be more suitful for the right wing in that regard. While its just a complete waste to have Giovinco strictly on that wing.

Mar 30, 2006
you can't have momo as a lone DM, he isn't tactically aware enough and he can be clumsy. Momo needs another DM or CM next to him to be able to play his own game well.
Formations with Momo
4-4-2: rm---cm---momo---lm
4-3-1-2: cm--momo--cm
----------------.cam
4-5-1: dm----momo
.rw-------cam---------lw
Yeah when does Zanetti and Poulsen get back. We need one of them to go with
Momo to provide a sense of calm and positioning to our midfield

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Zanetti took part in a match between the juve players. I hope he is fit for the Lecce game. Give him 30 minutes and then start him vs Bate. With some luck we'll have a sharp Zanetti vs Milan.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Zanetti took part in a match between the juve players. I hope he is fit for the Lecce game. Give him 30 minutes and then start him vs Bate. With some luck we'll have a sharp Zanetti vs Milan.
Great. Then we can expect him to be injured tomorrow morning.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Let's do this on Lecce

Manninger
Grygera Legro Chiellini Molinaro
Nedved Sissoko Marchisio Giovinco
Amauri Del Piero (C)​

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
This is becoming like what time we are playing or is there any stream.... but when will Salihamidzic be back?
He, along with Trez and Poulsen, did some training seperate from the rest of the group.

So he might be back in time to score against Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelan again. :D

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
thats impossible ranieri doesnt take risks at all. He will play giovinco on the left flank or let him rot on the bench.

would you take risk in his position and maybe loose points?

I think Trezeguet will retrieve his position comfortably. I dont think amauri will endure this TREZEGOL MAGNIFICENT competition
Don't be so sure, Amauri is world class, i would rather think that we might even employ 433 in some games

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)