[SERIE A] Lecce vs JUVENTUS (12/07/08) (3 Viewers)

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
agreed, Lecce is god-awful place to go and play. The same can be said about their team who since zeman left looks like a very ugly and negative team. Very tough playing those teams on their turf imo.

I hope we dont see marchionni starting but its highly unlikely. I will take an ugly win here.
good post. i know when we played at lecce a few years ago...when zeman said about dp that he isn't so great,and they did had a good squad and took a lot of points at home...and we struggled alot to win ( i do not remember how that game ended :confused: )

Dragula

Jul 17, 2006
i would like to see the 4-1-2-1-2 formation we finished the reggina game with

---------Del Piero----------Amauri

-------------------Giovinco

------Nedved----------------Marchionni

-------------------Sissoko

--De Ceglie----------------------Grygera
------------Chiellini---Legrotaglie

-------------------Manninger

pavelnedved

official nedved copy
Jul 15, 2006
We really have to win this game, assuming both clubs of Milan will do the same. Then Juve-Milan will be kind of a decisive game. The loser will be out of the Scudetto race more than ever.

Nothing will be really decided yet, but like capello once said, it's better to be 9 points ahead than 9 points behind.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
This game scares me more than Milan game TBH.
dude really...

in the past 2 weeks we've realised our weakness is not the lower table teams (reggina) but the top table world class teams (inter)

bologna and reggina we scored 8 goals against

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
btw ... you don't make sense with denying my back four setup ... it is the only setup we have available to prevent the already booked players to be suspended for the milan match
It's ranieri's logic I was posting, like the zenit game he didn't need to play most of the players but he did. Think man!:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)