[SERIE A] Lecce vs JUVENTUS (12/07/08) (1 Viewer)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
this is me when I watch Sissoko:

when Sissoko slides and wins the ball:

me: fuck yeah Sissoko! :weee:

when he gives away the ball 2 seconds later:

me: fuck you Sissoko :(

:p
Sissoko's one touch is the real problem. Most of the times he passes the ball pretty good but when we start playing one touch pass then he turns into Nocerino sauce combined with some of sweet Molinaro and Blasi at the top.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Funny how he talks about maturity and on the other hand he's been trying to provoke me since last nights match.

Mr. Nostradamus combined with Maturity.
leave him alone... he will never change his opinion and even if he knows he is wrong he will come with the maturity argument....or he will wait the hole season just to find a game were he is right with his view....

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Sissoko is normally fine when Camo is next to him. If you notice, Camo comes right next him to collect the ball and moves forward with it, something our other RMs don't do, so we have to hope that Momo finds his target.

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
I don't think Sissoko ever succeeded with an opening pass to create a scoring opportunity in his career. :confused2
Had it not been for Stendardo's head shape, he could have had an assist last season against Milan after he skipped Favalli on the right flank and crossed it in:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)