[Serie A] Lecce - Juventus (2 Viewers)

erado

Nov 2, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

he the most unlucky player on the pitch, cuz the position where he plays on, he got swimming pool next to him
:rofl:

With the water-logged pitch, everyone cant play properly, quite hard to judge on their performace. I think Buffon did very well with his saves given that the ball is very wet.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++

Too dependent on Sheva........already scored 2 goals in 11 mins
they are not just dependant on him, he is doing everything. all the points they gained in Serie A and in were gathered by him

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Loppan ] ++

It's goal from Serie A, CL, UEFA Cup etc. Every Juve goal, not friendly games ( i think)
yes, these are not from friendly games/competitions. these are the goals from only official games

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by erado ] ++

:rofl:

With the water-logged pitch, everyone cant play properly, quite hard to judge on their performace. I think Buffon did very well with his saves given that the ball is very wet.
Yup, short passing is hard cos the water slows down the motion of the ball by a lot and it is hard to get the momentum. And Zlatan did pretty badly today.

But wad I like is a Lecce player striking towards our goal and it hit Bojinov cos he was standing in the way

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)