[Serie A] Lecce - Juventus (20/02/2011) (5 Viewers)

Adluc1

Aug 30, 2010
And yes, Buffon's timing was crap. It would have been better to close down the angles within the box and hope that you can save the shot rather than charge out and risk being sent off. The game would have still be in reach even being a goal down.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Aug 2, 2005
Many teams won while they were playing with ten, JJ...
Some, although the larger majority do lose. I read some posts saying they expected us to win even with 10 for 78'. Expect us to win? Not me, although we should have done better both tactically and as players.
I think any team in the top 7 would win against a serie B team that was missing 4 regular players.
Lecce have a bad defense and they try to attack to compensate that ( they scored in almost every game)
but when we suck, we suck badly. the team collapse as it has no experience whatsoever.
we were struggling even in the first 10 minutes and Lecce wasted more than two scoring opportunity.

We were bad and DN was main reason for the loss, as we could at least draw.

What worries me the most that the team has no Character. Inter was always a team of stars, but with Mourinho, They had the character that they were missing. ( with so many conservations on the last sentence ) you can feel that every player was giving their all to play as they were believing. that what I admired of Mourinho although I hate him

I am worried that the lack of character will be one of defects that Juve will bear for a long time.
remember that from 1986 to 1994 we did not won the league with Gianni and Umberto Angilli at the helm.
I can't stand that long, I will forever be a bianconero, and will never miss a match. I just want us to be BACK to our form and Glory.
when you say I support Juve, everyone respect it and no one would say " JUVE is finished "

Forza Juve Per sempre

JUVE storia di un grande amore

Aug 2, 2005
So while watching this game...When buffon got carded (dumb move by him, should have just conceded the goal, can't compeltely fault him as i'm speaking in hindsight) why not Take off Aquilani and play a 4-3-2

Sorenson--Barzaglie--Bonnucci--Chiellini (he was pushing up hard early)
-----------Melo-------Marchisio-------
-------------Krasic-----------
--------Matri-----------Toni

If he we played without a GK and we put Toni their would be better than subbing Krasic, he was the only one that could do some damage to Lecce.

I sometimes got the feeling that DN has most dumbest DNA in the whole world

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)