[Serie A] Lecce 1-1 JUVENTUS [October 26th, 2019] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We played a good first half and could have gone 3-0 before the 15th minute but we wasted chance after chance..
2nd half wasnt our best..

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I don't get the people complaining about Sarri. The tactics were fine, the players were criminally wasteful tonight. Are you guys happy that the team is doing badly? Are you Juve fans? I don't get it.
With Danilo,Can and Bernardeschi tactics was fine?????Tell me something about rotation!It's the result that count and the result is shit.We are giving merda advance on a plate.
We are playing fucking Lecce.Sarri should start Cuadrado,not that idiot Danilo.Also Rabiot and not Can.Ligt is only playing cause he had a 75 mil.e. ticket.
Again.just read the fucking excuses from Sarri.Like his Napoli days.And yes I am a Juve fan,a dying one.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Well, I thought Lecce was pretty bad. So struggling against them is pretty odd, to say the least.

Also, can anyone explain why Danilo started this game?
He really doesn't look fit enough to start, so you're essentially throwing away a sub before the game has even started.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Well I could watch the game, seems i havent missed anything. I was watching on Livescore tracker (I suggest you guys check it out, fucking great thing, it’s better than watching the game from VIP seats).
With that lineup i didnt expect anything better. Way too many replacements. This was a perfect game for Rabiot to start.

I hope we will be fired up for next game at least.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Well I could watch the game, seems i havent missed anything. I was watching on Livescore tracker (I suggest you guys check it out, fucking great thing, it’s better than watching the game from VIP seats).
With that lineup i didnt expect anything better. Way too many replacements. This was a perfect game for Rabiot to start.

I want to bash Sarribois so bad but to be honest we played well and created enough chances to win comfortably but our finishing was dreadful. I blame the attackers for the result.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

I think that Livescore tracker is quite delayed if you think we gained 3 pts here... ;)

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I think that Livescore tracker is quite delayed if you think we gained 3 pts here... ;)
No i was joking about 3 pts excuse. Whenever we play like shit thats the first excuse. We cant drop points against side that we should smash 5-0. There is no two ways about it. If we dont have available players for 4-3-3 or 4-3-1-2 then switch to 3-5-2. Benching Berna for Demiral will do no harm. Even De Ligt will get to play at his natural position.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
We're lacking composure right now, at both ends of the pitch. It's a little disheartening to see.

Hoping the Pjanic injury is nothing serious, and that we get Dougie C back soon. We need a boost, and regardless of how people rate him, Costa is the type of player who can provide that.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
We're lacking composure right now, at both ends of the pitch. It's a little disheartening to see.

Hoping the Pjanic injury is nothing serious, and that we get Dougie C back soon. We need a boost, and regardless of how people rate him, Costa is the type of player who can provide that.
What if he gets injured again. We simply cant rely on Berna.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
We are lacking an authoritative coach.This is crying,complaining pussy!!!Will never confess that he made bad choices.Always is someone else's fault,not his.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I dont care who you play, you cannot drop pts against this INSANELY bad Lecce, there defending was turnstile level for well over an hour, got more organised at end, but they were a joke THROUGHOUT.

Scratch that, I CARE WHO WE PLAY, do not under any circusmtances start Bernardeschi again.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Glad I had to miss this match. Sounds like we did the usual of creating chances but not scoring any of them. Why has this been an issue for us since the days of Matri and Quagliarella? Hope Inter drop points too.

What happened to Higuain?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)